3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Sept 22nd

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike are any stages taking up two bays? You know, shoot one bay, run like hell to the next and shoot more? That's gonna be a problem for me, I might can make it if we ain't doing any of that nonsense. lol

None of that.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
My bag is packed as well. Just have to get guns out of the safe in the morning and head out the door. It will be my first 3 gun match. Get ready for a trainwreck!

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
My bag is packed as well. Just have to get guns out of the safe in the morning and head out the door. It will be my first 3 gun match. Get ready for a trainwreck!

Dustin,
It looks like Mike is going to get there early if you still need to get a quick zero

silver star

Well-Known Fanatic
My bags are packed also.
But I'm in Nebraska.
If I get there a little late can I shoot thru kind of like the big dogs do at the big matches?
Not that I'm a big dog...don't you know, Ha!!
Since I will be driving for a while now I will be watching for a favorable reply.
Michael

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
lots of new faces today.
All the new guys on my squad said they were definately coming back.

Dustin Cantrell

Well-Known Fanatic
This match was a blast! It was my first 3 gun match and I loved it. The last stage out to 300 yards killed me, specifically the 300 yard target when kneeling. I should have moved on. I kept pulling that trigger and didn't even think about bullet drop while I was shooting until Will mentioned after I was finished (err... when I timed out...) that I was hitting a foot low each shot. Lesson learned. Pleased with my 16th place finish but was grinning ear to ear when I saw I was 5th on one stage. I had a couple stages where my mind was telling my finger to pull the trigger but it just wouldn't do it. That's happened to me during USPSA matches, too. I'm sure with practice I can run a lot faster.

Thanks Matt and Feegee for sharing your caddies with me!

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Everyone in my squad did great. Stages ran really fast because everyone chipped in to help with resetting targets, thanks again peoples.

Dustin and Burk, for your first times doing 3-gun y'all did really good. Hope to see both of you out there every month.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
stages were great... i was very frustrated with how i shot today, too many stupid mistakes that could have easily been avoided. I thought it was a great round count and good mixture of stages. now if we could just get a mower out at that 200 yard target :)

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
There are only five stages listed in the scores. What happened? We shot six stages today.

Latest posts