3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday Sept 22nd

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
There is no spring pressure on the shells in the caddie, just gravity. There are two spring fingers at the top to help keep the shells contained, but that's it.

If you're going to stick with 20 gauge for 3-gun (or hunting, even) I can make some caddies specifically for 20 gauge. Let me know.

Jeff T.

Well-Known Fanatic
David,
Thanks, I will let you know when I have some more money to get some caddies.
I plan on staying with the 20ga. for 3gun. I usually use a 20 when dove or quail hunting.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Bring popsickle sticks and use them for spacers.
This is what I was going to say.
Later on when you get your own caddies, just stick a slick plastic strip on the inside face on the caddy with some 2 sided tape.

I plan to help with setup...I have a 1pm appt in MWC...so I'll see you after that...

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Good news guys. It looks like Burk is gonna be out there shootin 3-gun with us Saturday. He's gonna wear his cowboy boots, hat and chaps. His guns will be twin single action 45 colts, a 45 colt lever gun, and a side by side coach shotgun.

Basically, he's gonna kick all our assess and show us how its done.

Feegee

The Magic Man
He is like George Jones don't know if be is going to show or not??? We can call him no show Burk.

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody planning on being out there early to shoot beforehand that would mind company? I've put a new rail on my AR and I don't yet have a zero further away than 25yds... I'm not having a real warm fuzzy about tomorrow.

I'm still waiting on the club to get to my application.

Ek
I should, should, be out there by 8, you should have some time.

ok, round count; if you dont miss
60 rifle
55 pistol
35 shotgun

5 stages should be a blast

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Mike are any stages taking up two bays? You know, shoot one bay, run like hell to the next and shoot more? That's gonna be a problem for me, I might can make it if we ain't doing any of that nonsense. lol

haha..you said.."if you don't miss" there'll be plenty of that...

I'd be sure to bring plenty of pistol as there's plenty of challenging shots in those listed

Thank you again for the help today Tony I appreciate it

Latest posts