3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday July 28th

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks! I'll bring my xd 9 and FNP 45. I have double mag holders for both. I also have a few frankenARs, so I can piece together something that is ok for that. If I don't need a sling for the shotgun I will pull the plug from my 390 and try that out.

I am sure I will be embarrassingly slow, but safe if I try it out. I'm pretty excited about it.

Feegee

The Magic Man
Your going to have a blast.. Don't worry about anything but having fun and learning some stuff. I am still having trouble with that learning part...

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

WillR

Well-Known Fanatic
I will have low recoil slugs and low recoil 9 pellet 00 buck for sale at the match.

Chambers

actual GM
Scores are posted in the results forum and will be on the OKCGC site whenever John gets to it. Thanks for coming out, we had 37! We were really not expecting that many.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Scores are posted in the results forum and will be on the OKCGC site whenever John gets to it. Thanks for coming out, we had 37! We were really not expecting that many.
Just looked at the scores, I (Shane Pennington) was actually shooting Tac-Ops if that changes the scoring. Not sure if I circled the wrong division on the score sheet or what. Had a blast shooting.

Donovan

Well-Known Fanatic
This was my first match , I had a blast , everyone was very helpful and patient with the new guys. Thanks to people I squaded with Corey, Tony, And Mike the help was much appreciated. Tony ( Make Ready Proshop ) helped me get everything i needed to get started. Thanks agian everyone was alot of fun, looking forward to the next one

Latest posts