3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday July 28th

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes there will be. Plan on at least 10 slugs and at least 15 buckshot along with the regular requiermrents.
This was posted in the other version of this thread but not this one. I figured it to be of some importance.

Thank you Tony for the help at the range today!

I learned a lot in a short amount of time and pretty sure I'd have scared the hell out of the ants instead of steel next week with my rifle without your help

MOST APPRECIATED!

Horty

Well-Known Fanatic
So if it says plan on 10 slugs ad 15 buckshot should we bring that many of each type or more? Basically will there be 10 slug targets and 15 buckshot targets or is the 10 and 15 building in some room for misses (I have 15 buckshot rounds already, do I need to go buy more?) thanks everyone.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
So if it says plan on 10 slugs ad 15 buckshot should we bring that many of each type or more? Basically will there be 10 slug targets and 15 buckshot targets or is the 10 and 15 building in some room for misses (I have 15 buckshot rounds already, do I need to go buy more?) thanks everyone.
Misses are not built into the round count.

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
Misses are not built into the round count.

The RLH Ammo Allocation Plan calls for double the advertised round count, then some more.

You can always take the used ammo back home or give it to needy kids, but if you run out during the match you will be unhappy.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
10 rounds of slugs makes a bad day for the shoulder, anyone have any low recoil slugs they can part with on Saturday or know where someone can get some locally, I already checked Outdoor America, just low recoil buck.