3 Gun at OKC Gun Club Saturday July 28th

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I may not make it out for set up this time fellas.
I'm hoping I can, but it might not happen.

Iggie

Well-Known Fanatic
As long as there are not any shaddy lapdances going around I will try to squad with you feegee.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Speaking of shot shell caddies, I don't have any either. Can I get by with just having shells in my pocket? Or like a little bag on my hip?
Can you......yes.
Is it a good idea........no.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
In your poket or a hip bag there is no way to keep the shells oriented correctly.
So as you pull them out to stuff them in the the gun, they may or may not be facing the correct direction.
This means you'll be pulling them out & putting them in the gun 1 at a time instead of by the handfull.

Caddies really are the way to go.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
Hey Horty, squad with me and you can share my caddies. I'll be driving a black on black 4 door f150 so if you see me at the tailgate, come hollar at me.

Ksmirk

Well-Known Fanatic
Too late it's already been put out on the table but just a hint if you kick Tony real hard in the boys he'll cry! just sayin' LOL

Full house slugs ain't really that bad, that's all I used to shoot until I was told about these low recoil slugs, if I had my shotgun set up for the full power stuff I'd trade you out on slugs. Fella's I'm looking forward to this, can't get off work to come help set up damn oilfield stuff seems to be a busy place the last few months. Later,

Kirk

Wildcat

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm planning on heading out! still haven't decided if I am going to shoot my first 3 gun or just observe since I haven't been to any competitions before. Don't really have all the gear to look the part...

I have a shotgun question though. Do I need to have a sling on the gun? I have a beretta 390 without a sling or a mossberg pump with a sling.

You should shoot..I've not witnessed one, but I know there are several new shooters coming to this one...from what I know, you don't need a sling for rifle or shotgun

Feegee

The Magic Man
I'm planning on heading out! still haven't decided if I am going to shoot my first 3 gun or just observe since I haven't been to any competitions before. Don't really have all the gear to look the part...

I have a shotgun question though. Do I need to have a sling on the gun? I have a beretta 390 without a sling or a mossberg pump with a sling.

I have a extra XDM 45 acp mag holders, holster, clips.. All the goodies you need. You are also more than welcome to shoot my ar also. Just bring you own ammo and come have fun!!! Let me know what you want to do

Sent from (NULL) Feegee's iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts