2011 High Plains Shooting Challenge, June 25th & 26th

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
I'd like to thank everyone involved and offer a huge thank you to the match sponsors!

I'm not gonna lie... I'm glad it's over! lol.

michaelclm

Banned from the timer
Thank you to Trapr and Kurt and all who helped them organize. Thanks, too, to the ROs for stepping up and chasing us around.

I pulled a lucky reshoot opportunity on Stage 11 and gave up some accuracy for the sake of time on the other stages today or it could have been much, much worse.

imacgyver

Founding Member
It was awesome! Big thanks to all the sponsors - I even got a $50 Gift Card out of it - More parts for the AK.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
We shot these things http://www.do-alltraps.com/shootinggallery/targetinfo/groundbounce.html

And soft balls. None of which were consistent. Homie don't miss 10 in a row at 10 yards or use 30 rounds to hit 3 inside 25 yards:(

I wish I would have had some Hornady TAP!

Chambers

actual GM
The FMJs and soft points were having trouble. Chris and I switched to 53 gr. VMAX for those targets.

Caption contest...go:

IMG-20110626-00070.jpg

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Great Job to all my BoomerShooter brothers & especially those that RO'd.

Great match Trapr. I had a blast. Thanks!!!!!

Rustyzx9

Founding Member
The FMJs and soft points were having trouble. Chris and I switched to 53 gr. VMAX for those targets.

Caption contest...go:

IMG-20110626-00070.jpg

Owwwwww.... My balls...

Nice work winning that safe Chambers! that effing rocks!

Does anyone happen to know how many shooters where in centerfire non-magnified?

technetium-99m

Mighty Righty
Thanks to the RO's!

Shooters at these matches never stop impressing me. I was finished messing with my rifle after 2 stages. No fewer than 5 shooters offered me rifles or parts to help me finish. Thanks to all you guys and a huge thank you to Heath (aldrin44) for loaning me his rifle for the match.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Big thanks to JT's better half for helping out on the long range stage, painting & resetting targets. I thought the back up was because the stage was so difficult to shoot, but then realized all the fellas just wanted to hang out with Tara.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
I'm not seeing any BoomerShooter jerseys
angry.gif

Jesse? et tu, Jesse?

Michael Rush wore his, and Jeremy Campbell did, too. My jersey won't be in for a few weeks. I wore my BS hat, and so did Wall, and maybe someone else. I didn't get a pic with the banner, or any at all for that matter. A bunch of us showed up to shoot, and that was really cool. It was an interesting and fun match.

Latest posts