Where are you right now?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I figured I'd post where I am. It seems to be changing a lot in the last month.

I'm currently in San Francisco for work. I'm living out here for periods...right now in a 3 week period.

Over the weekend I went to the Walt Disney family museum....this was a gorgeous site. I've never seen the Golden Gate Bridge before...wow...what a monument.

34962988_10105430318001109_7425169414426722304_o.jpg

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Not bad but that ugly construction/business sight doesn't do the bridge any favors.
I'm at work!
Boring

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
CA is a beautiful state. I worked there years ago. On a day trip you could go to downtown LA, the mountains, dessert, pick your poison. Glad I did not move there.

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
I like California, but the cost of living is just high. The people are friendly, but I can tell my politics don't jive out here so I don't talk about them.

1911U004

Well-Known Fanatic
I've had to spend 3 weeks out there on various work related projects. Longest decade of my life. I couldn't go anywhere without the vague or intense (depending on where I was) odor of liberal BS wafting around me.

Raylan Givens

Well-Known Fanatic
I like California, but the cost of living is just high. The people are friendly, but I can tell my politics don't jive out here so I don't talk about them.

There are many great gun people in Cali. I am friends with one who was involved in the original attempt to make it into two states. Like many he has too much invested in the land to retreat somewhere else.

KS95B40

Well-Known Fanatic
I haven't been back to California since 1973 when I was at Fort Ord near Monterrey for basic training.

It was a beautiful state. I had the opportunity to go to Salinas, Carmel by the Sea and Monterrey. Of course back then the local population was incredibly anti-military.

KS95B40

Well-Known Fanatic
I am sitting in an electric sub station waiting on a generator tech to finish programming some control relays on two 500kW standby diesel Cat gen Sets.

Sitting in the shade with my iPhone... I've had much worse days.

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
In Ohio for a while longer. After retirement we hope to head southwest.

Ethanol Red

Well-Known Fanatic
The new arch grounds and museum will open on the 3rd. It's been a 10 year odyssey. Come one, come all!