Where are you right now?

SparkyAZ

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm not a Korean food type of guy. I don't care for the cold texture.

I'm back at work in San Francisco.

My girlfriend and her family are out here. This weekend, I'm going to ask her to marry me.
Many congrats sir, live long & prosper!

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm in Maine right now....on the other side of the country this week. It's a little warm...but nice for sure. Excited for an old fashion clam bake with fresh lobsters.
WTF?? You come to Maine and you don't call? I thought we were friends.
Where were you guys at?

I'm not a Korean food type of guy. I don't care for the cold texture.

I'm back at work in San Francisco.

My girlfriend and her family are out here. This weekend, I'm going to ask her to marry me.
Congratulations on the proposal! How did it go? Did she say yes?

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
WTF?? You come to Maine and you don't call? I thought we were friends.
Where were you guys at?

Congratulations on the proposal! How did it go? Did she say yes?
Didn't know you were in Maine - her parents live near Augusta - and the lobsters were had down near Rockland.

Proposal happens this weekend.

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
Didn't know you were in Maine - her parents live near Augusta - and the lobsters were had down near Rockland.

Proposal happens this weekend.
We're further up the coast, past Bar Harbor about an hour. We get to Rockland fairly often, we down there at Owl's Head Transportation museum a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck with the proposal, I'm sure you're a shoo in but I'll keep my fingers crossed, just in case.;):D

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
We're further up the coast, past Bar Harbor about an hour. We get to Rockland fairly often, we down there at Owl's Head Transportation museum a couple of weeks ago.

Good luck with the proposal, I'm sure you're a shoo in but I'll keep my fingers crossed, just in case.;):D
My girlfriends grand dad does a lot with that museum. I'll be back in August, and again in the fall/winter...will have to setup a time to meet up.

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
My girlfriends grand dad does a lot with that museum. I'll be back in August, and again in the fall/winter...will have to setup a time to meet up.
That's cool. We usually get down there 2 or 3 times a year for the hot rod and truck shows and special events. We went a couple of weeks ago because it was a stop for the Hemmings Great Race. Cool stuff.

If you're going to be around definitely let me know and we'll get together for lunch or to shoot or something.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
A little late but this is where I was last night at this time!! Wife's birthday present was front row tickets to Boy George concert
166FB813-49FC-41E2-8D1A-ACBB4CD6A969.jpeg

Latest posts