Where are you right now?

awp101

Well-Known Fanatic
In the man hovel watching the first game of the Stars season.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
At a "Fly in" at SIU airfield in Carbondale.
Lookin at a few planes, a bit of networking and a few seminars. :cool:

fatbaldguy

Well-Known Fanatic
A hotel room in Kittery, Maine. Went to Kittery Trading Post, and had some clams for lunch.

KS95B40

Well-Known Fanatic
At a "Fly in" at SIU airfield in Carbondale.
Lookin at a few planes, a bit of networking and a few seminars. :cool:
My wife was on staff at SIU Carbondale for a few years in the mid to late '80s. She was a preservation librarian (did preservation/repair on old books and materials in their library collection) until they lost a lot of funding and closed the preservation shop and she moved back to Kansas.

There is (or was) a very good Mexican Tex/Mex restaurant in Carbondale called Tres Hombres. Really good food and a good bar.

Close to the Shawnee National Forest, beautiful country!

22ConversionUnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I look at that pic above and wish I was there!!.......
This is from the bottom of my driveway. The plows went by a couple of hours before, and yes, it's snow. Our first substantial dump this year from Mother Nature. There is way more to come. The joy's of living in the snow belt! Currently -5C

First Snow fall of the year.jpg

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Well-Known Fanatic
I look at that pic above and wish I was there!!.......
This is from the bottom of my driveway. The plows went by a couple of hours before, and yes, it's snow. Our first substantial dump this year from Mother Nature. There is way more to come. The joy's of living in the snow belt! Currently -5C

View attachment 2151
all i have to say is BURRR LOL guess it is not real bad yet because your C temp is the same as 23 F