What did you shoot today?

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
Been shooting 1911's in matches almost exclusively every weekend the past year or so, but ran my new G48 yesterday in an IDPA match. It's a keeper.

Now if somebody will make a pocket holster for it. Hoping Galco gets with the program soon. I like theirs for my smaller pocket pea shooters.

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Meh...good old plain jane G17 today..:(...Team qual's tomorrow on pistol and M4...

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Will be going to the range tomorrow, putting some rounds down range with my Kimber Pro Carry 2 and probably a few rounds of 380 through my ppk.

Spokes

Well-Known Fanatic
Went to the range today to pick up my new CZ Shadow 2... Had a hell of a time getting the slide off.
Did take about a hundred rounds of forty five's and 9mm to shoot in my S&W 625-9 PC and my Smith pro series 9mm a pistol that resembles a 1911..
They both shot monotonously good..
Sorry no pictures..

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
Sighting in the 300 BO suppressed SBR at 15 and 25 yards.

Then also sighted and shot the Special White Knight at 15 yards. 150 flawless rounds.

The three young guys a couple of lanes over were shooting their "can't go wrong with a Glock 19" at 15 FEET. Their target groups were twice as big.......I guess you can go wrong with a Block 19. Just saying :cool:

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
Shot my wife's G48 in one of the most sadistic pistol matches I've shot. I don't know if shooting one of my 1911's would have improved my performance, but that's what I'm going back to next week.

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
Took the youngest to the range today. It's been a few years since she has been shooting (other than backyard suppressed .22 blinking). She has been very busy with playing for the USA Women's national sled hockey team, as well as training for the Paralympics in powerlifting. She did well after she knocked the rust off.

Her last 50 rounds through the new Buckmark .22 LR

I shot 70 rounds (all my carry ammo out of the carry mags) in my annual spring function test for the spring/summer carry gun. It was flawless as usual for a CCP. I sighted it in at 30 feet. Had to bring it down and left, but got it dialed in.

Quick field strip and oil. Back in the holster.

And it's still relatively shiny ;)

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
PGHiUg6.jpg

Latest posts