What did you shoot today?

Sneaky One

Well-Known Fanatic
Went to outdoor range today. Two Guncrafters. No Name Govt 45 and No name commander in 38 super. Also brought the Dan Wesson CCO. Not to forget a rifle I brought my M&P 15 and my Wilson Combat ARP tactical. The later in 300 blkout, the M&P in 5.56. IMG_3608[1].JPG IMG_3609[1].JPG

apipeguy

Well-Known Fanatic
4BB1EE8F-EA7D-4152-AFCC-C91602B6B05B.jpeg
a sig 1911-22--first attempt not so good. hand still weak. but it felt great to shoot. 22lr rocks for this recovering fanatic

Good for you, I'm still shooting .22's as my hand recovers and today was the first day that I was able to shoot one hand bullseye with my right hand. Can't wait to shoot 9's and .45's again but .22's are better than sitting at home.

Shot my Nelson Conversion with Aimpoint on a E-Series frame with all Wilson internals. I guess that would make it a Frankenstein gun.

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
First break in rounds with my PMC. A few feeding issues in the first few mags, last several mags were flawless. My target is not as pretty as some I have seen, but nothing outside the 7 ring is not too bad.IMG_0203[1].JPG

awp101

Well-Known Fanatic
Bender, please tell me about your sling setup on that carbine. It looks interesting...

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Not a damn thing!:(
Just like yesterday and the day before that and the day before that!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: I can remember the last day I went to shoot.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
Bender, please tell me about your sling setup on that carbine. It looks interesting...

That sling is a Frank Proctor sling. It is usually looked around the rail or handguard. It's a lightweight sling that doesn't blind and needs no hardware to attach it. On this particular upper, I tried using it with a MagPul sling plate. I really didn't like the setup as shown. The sling has an adjustable length with a slider.

https://frankproctorperformancegear.com/rifle-gear/slings/

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
View attachment 2825

Good for you, I'm still shooting .22's as my hand recovers and today was the first day that I was able to shoot one hand bullseye with my right hand. Can't wait to shoot 9's and .45's again but .22's are better than sitting at home.

Shot my Nelson Conversion with Aimpoint on a E-Series frame with all Wilson internals. I guess that would make it a Frankenstein gun.
congrats on your steady recovery and that sweet looking pistol

awp101

Well-Known Fanatic
That sling is a Frank Proctor sling. It is usually looked around the rail or handguard. It's a lightweight sling that doesn't blind and needs no hardware to attach it. On this particular upper, I tried using it with a MagPul sling plate. I really didn't like the setup as shown. The sling has an adjustable length with a slider.

https://frankproctorperformancegear.com/rifle-gear/slings/
Thanks, I'l check it out!

22ConversionUnut

Well-Known Fanatic
I took these out recently. The Marvel Precision Unit 1 .22 Conversion Unit with Vortex Venom reflex sight is on a Colt Series 70 GM frame and the Colt Model S Target (Pre-Woodsman) is from 1915. Still shoots pretty good for 103 years old.

IMG_1725.JPG IMG_1830.JPG

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
shame on you Bobo-- you need to find time to feed your fanatic side ;)
I do! I'm going to stop by the range tomorrow to function test a Ruger GP100 I just picked up about two weeks ago from Karl B on Addicts site. Better than nothing

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
shame on you Bobo-- you need to find time to feed your fanatic side ;)
I made it to the range today to test the GP100 and everything went great! Functions perfectly and is accurate. Very pleased with my purchase. Just ran 100 rounds through as quickly as I could, I needed that!!!!

Latest posts