What did you carry today?

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Not carrying anything today, but a Glock G-45 is on the table next to me. I'll just carry my Coffee cup back to the kitchen for a refill.
Wife and I both down with the Covid, New one - Old one I don't know. They tested both of us last Monday, she had it, told me I was all clear. By Friday I could tell I had it too. Went for test and Yep.
So we are sidelined for a while. Good thing I went to store Tuesday and stocked up on necessary stuff, Milk, Bread, Bud Light, Soup.
Hope you both are better real soon. Remember to get plenty of rest, and especially after you start getting better. Patriot Nurse has a brief video re: this very subject. Stay safe.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Nice!

I'm carrying the usual, a satin nickel 442, trigger smoothed out, and a dovetailed, white dot front sight. Loaded with Federal 125gr Nyclads. Old school rules. Carried in a Micha pocket holster. Great holster, breaks up the outline, and stays put in your pocket, until you WANT it to come out.

Last edited:

2aCrisis

Fanatic
still carrying my Sigp365,,, just too easy to carry all day. Appendix in a slim kydex holster, i'm too busy all day to try to carry a full size gun...

Kevin Rohrer

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Today it was my Dave Lauck (D&L Sports) Professional in the Lord's Caliber.

D%26LProfessional.jpeg

Makarovi

Active Fanatic
I had surgery last week so the G19.5 doesn't work for the time being. Back to the G48 in a Vedder LightTuck with claw.

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
No G19 today, I have been breaking in this Tisas Stingray. 400 or so rds., not one problem, Fed it some of about everything out there. Very accurate. Trigger job, new average is 2.6 It's the edc now.IMG_8375.jpgIMG_8378.jpg

Mike D

Well-Known Fanatic
I have to add, my shooting partner/gunsmith, who is also a 1911 person, is amazed at the out of box quality of the guns wearing the Tisas name. High quality parts, fit & finish, and overall "out of the box" condition are really very good. This is a brand to watch.