What did you carry today?

41 Charlie

Well-Known Fanatic
Wife and I went up Lolo Pass and into the remote wilderness. Love it this time of year. I packed my Colts 1911A1 classice in .45auto and several loaded mags. Didn't need it, thankfully and maybe should've brought a 45LC or 44mag but those are not enjoyable to shoot for me. Lots of athritis. Loaded the Colt with some pretty warm 230grain hollowpoints. Unless ole grizz is out, and thats certainly a possibility, I'm good with the 1911

I love Montana, Bill! Oh how I envy you!!

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I wish you lived right down the road, brother. That would be a hoot. I'm afraid, depending on how long ago you were last here, that you would recognize a lot of startling differences. Still a beautiful state, mostly good politicians (conservative) but there is a blue tide arriving from the west.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Mowed all day got very dusty so Glock 26 easy to wash off in sink and relube in a nylon holster with flap cover I do not like it at all but works for purpose today, my fence fixing 1911 holster but 26 fits in it. Even clipped a lanyard on it.

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
IMG_1733.JPG
Yesterday I carried my ZEV OZ9C-9mm with Trijicon RMR-2 Red Dot sight in OWB Galco Carbon fiber holster. Have a Tulster AIWB that I wear, depending on what clothes I'm wearing. Prior to this set up, would alternate various pistols that I enjoyed shooting and carrying, but since adding a Red Dot, have limited my EDC to this. Muscle memory being what it is, for me it was difficult to go back and forth with open sights and then the optical sight. It took a lot of practice to get used to the optical sight and not chase the red dot, but after adapting, much faster target acquisition and accuracy with this sight.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I just browsed this entire thread. Very nice pics fellas. You all are going to cause me to spend some money.