What did you carry today?

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Today was a change from my usual G32 a well worn Colt Gen Officer's Model in an nylon holster with a cover flap and extra mag carrier, my fence working holster, just took the old Colt as It needed to get outside again, 1 round fired at a cotton mouth snake worked fine, like that flap covering for mesquite thorns and wire barbs it does protect well.

I have been thinking of sewing a leather piece on the flap for more protection. The holster serves my purpose well. I do not care for it but as said it works very well for it's use.

Whit

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Normal carry is my Kimber Pro Carry 1 1. been having back and leg problems ( nerves) so I am carrying my SIG P365.

bwc45acp

Fanatic
Today was a change from my usual G32 a well worn Colt Gen Officer's Model in an nylon holster with a cover flap and extra mag carrier, my fence working holster, just took the old Colt as It needed to get outside again, 1 round fired at a cotton mouth snake worked fine, like that flap covering for mesquite thorns and wire barbs it does protect well.

I have been thinking of sewing a leather piece on the flap for more protection. The holster serves my purpose well. I do not care for it but as said it works very well for it's use.
Would to see a pic of General officers model

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Today per topic my old G2 Glock 32 as usual I only change when working around home as not having snake shot for the 357 SIG and do most others especially 357-44 mag - 45 acp

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Been carrying the Talo Edition of the LW Colts Commander super38. Nice change for my ailing back. 10 plus 1 rounds of hornady 147g XTP and a spare mag, makes me smile to think of it. In an old Lobo IWB holster.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Decided after taking care of some business in town to fish my 50 casts in neighbor's tank (50 and nothing = go home) so with having 4x4 with me to take my 8" 9mm AR, never fired it, need to wipe it down and secure it and get stuff ready for tomorrow's range trip which I am busting a gut to do. (caught 4 and lost one)

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Colt LW cmdr in super 38 gets the nod often as the weather warms up

Attachments

• 20210311_105406.jpg
    20210311_105406.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 3

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Wilson CQB 1911 45 today shot close to 150 rounds in it zero issues shot great. Also Canik 9mm about 1 box shot, we practiced on 6" paper plates at 20 yds today, Probably will reload tomorrow to restock back up. Add in a few boxes of 22rf and can sat we had a great day shooting.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Been off work the last couple days so I'm keeping with the reason we're all here in the first place, I've been carrying my Wilson CQB 45acp. I just love this gun and holster set up

84A9B45B-C1BC-4F58-8CD9-085148BFECBF.jpeg

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Just about to load up my friend's mobility scooter and her and head to meet some old friends at a Mexican joint neither of us has been to but in good area but I am not familiar with it so go with my old tried EDC for more years than I can remember 2nd Gen G32 and 2 mags, I know it works and rain done mess with it, it has been my trusted EDC since day 2 that I got it, shot a match with it on day 1 at night which no one wanted to be my timer. Ugly, well worn and my friend!g32.JPG

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Wife and I went up Lolo Pass and into the remote wilderness. Love it this time of year. I packed my Colts 1911A1 classice in .45auto and several loaded mags. Didn't need it, thankfully and maybe should've brought a 45LC or 44mag but those are not enjoyable to shoot for me. Lots of athritis. Loaded the Colt with some pretty warm 230grain hollowpoints. Unless ole grizz is out, and thats certainly a possibility, I'm good with the 1911

Latest posts