What did you carry today?

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
I carried my Wilson Combat EDC X-9. Great shooter and never an issue. I have my holster coming soon for it.View attachment 2304
What holster did you decide on and by now you should know if you like it or not. The verdict? As you probably know, some holsters for the Colt, Kimber etc 4" bbl fit the EDC and some don't. Better to get one that is specific for the Wilson DC x9. Have one from JM Custom Kydex arriving today. It's an AIWB style.

gun_fan111

Fanatic
845ecd30472fb93d51a9333fe10999e3.jpg

marinedoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Keepin' it Old School with a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2. I have a lot of his holsters for varius guns and he's well worth the wait.

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic

I carried my Les Baer today, as I do most days IWB appendix carry. I use a thin suede holster by Relentless Tactical. Depending on how you're built, a 4 1/4" 1911 makes a great IWB carry. In scanning thru the pix here, I didn't see many LBs being carried.

BIGDAVE101

Well-Known Fanatic
Church guns around here are a sticky subject. Most of the church's are located with schools on their property, which, as everyone knows, crosses a big line in the Federal sand.What are you going to do? Personally, I think, the more in the room, the safer it gets. One of the many modern problems of today's give it all away for free, let everyone into the country, no questions asked, give everyone welfare, free food,phones,health care, everything. Just keep your eye on that guy over there with a carry permit. He might be dangerous.
I always carry in church, glock43, Noblesvile, Indiana

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
As always today my very old Glock 32 in Minute Man Holster OWB 1 extra feeding devise, Ranger T 125 hp

0311B50

Fanatic
Was that shot meant for me, Dave? LOL

The Founding Fathers would have been shooting decades ago.

Latest posts