fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't lust after guns. I lust after economic advancement, like my two kids finishing college. One has been in for 8 years on and off, and graduates this spring. YES!

The other is a semester ahead of the game but needs one year of grad school. When I get THEM off the payroll the LGS will see a payday unlike anything in recent memory.

rugerron

Well-Known Fanatic
It's gonna have to be this: I knew my answer would be a Ruger and I feel I been a good boy and deserve this. I see that Ruger's recommended list is just under $2500 but I can get the whole set up for $1849 at my FFL.

Ethank

Active Fanatic
My two at the moment are a Bob Rodgers build of any sort and a Springfield Pro with serial number CRG 3674. Can't afford either at the moment even if I found them unfortunately.

FWoo45

Well-Known Fanatic
Just lusting after the guns that are going to be coming back at some point in the future, a c6 z06, and maybe a new upland SxS. Also a good bird dog. I really miss my big boy GSP. I'm on the list for a GWP pup that checks all the boxes. We'll see. Not to derail but there's nothing like walking behind a great bird dog with a classy double.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Compulsive, Insane, deseased collector...........

Waiting for my just finished Dave Lauck CR 45
Waiting on reservations to come up for Yost, Harrison and Burton. Saving to send for a reservation with Chambers.

Also lusting for a CZ Shadow Compact.

Always interested in Valtro, 1st and 2nd logo Tussey, Novak, Swenson, Chow, Bill Wilson built Colt/Wilson, Older Colt National Match pistols (particularly army armorer 38 wad cutters), Pythons (particularly 2" & 3"), Colt Ace & New Service Ace, Colt Single Actions, S&W safety hammerless (particularly 32 and especially long barrels), lever rifles, etc, etc, etc

........and whatever someone wants to sell........

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
I was lusting after a Colt WW I Repro, but I grabbed itamd it's in the safe.

Right now, I am thinking of getting a Guncrafter CCO, Dan Wesson PM-C in 45, or a Colt M45A1 in not-tan. A DW ECP or TCP is a possibility. I am also toying with the idea of asking DW if they will put an ECP slide on an ECO frame. I am considering getting a railed Wilson 4" with Officers frame, but their pricing is very high.

Bender

Well-Known Fanatic
If i go the double stack route, it would be Nighthawk. The grip frame is so much more comforting

Latest posts