PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
I am normally a pistol guy, but I have been lusting over this gun for the past few months and took it to the range for the 1st time today. The rifle is an Alexander Arms .50 cal Beowulf w/ a 1-8x Vortex sight pushing a 350gr bullet down range.

This should be enough to protect me from any SharkNados that may come around. Great gun BTW and very accurate.

thumbnail

OldGunner_43

Well-Known Fanatic
Just satisfied my latest lust by ordering an "Anomaly" from Alchemy Custom Weapons. It's a very unique custom pistol by Rob Schauland at a very reasonable (IMHO) price. Several folks here are familiar with Rob and his 1911 work.

Matt K

Fanatic
I am normally a pistol guy, but I have been lusting over this gun for the past few months and took it to the range for the 1st time today. The rifle is an Alexander Arms .50 cal Beowulf w/ a 1-8x Vortex sight pushing a 350gr bullet down range.

This should be enough to protect me from any SharkNados that may come around. Great gun BTW and very accurate.

thumbnail

I have a friend with one of those, awesome gun, totally pointless

Joe C

Pass the mustard
Custom Builder
I'm jonesing to get my three personal guns finished during the holidays. One is a really fancy WMG type gun. One is my LWO .38super carry gun and the last one is a railed .45 commander with one of my old RMR slides.

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
I scratched an itch today.
The one dressed in Herrett's is my 4" Performance Center 27-7, it's one of only 100 made. MIM hammer/trigger but no lock. Takes 8 round moon clips if I want to use them. I've had this one for awhile.
The other is today's adoption. A 1939 Pre war 357 S&W in the 5" barrel. My revolver addiction run s deep.

IMG_1402.JPG IMG_1404.JPG

Bad Wolf

Well-Known Fanatic
The finish on the Pre war is nearing the end of the pretty part of it's life. I hope it never gets to where it has to be refinished as that would just ruin it in so many ways. M&P Target 4th change and my 1957 Python got to where they just started rusting no matter what I did so they had to be refinished. I liked them better before but couldn't handle seeing new rust on them almost every time I looked at them. I do keep my guns in a safe and wiped down with RIG.

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
I have a friend with one of those, awesome gun, totally pointless
Who said there needed to be a point about all this? I recognize my addiction and need to feed it 5 or 6 times a year and I have been thinking about the Beowulf for the past few months. Now I am starting to yearn for the Nighthawk Custom Classic in stainless. Beautiful gun and a nice addition to the addiction...

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Who said there needed to be a point about all this? I recognize my addiction and need to feed it 5 or 6 times a year and I have been thinking about the Beowulf for the past few months. Now I am starting to yearn for the Nighthawk Custom Classic in stainless. Beautiful gun and a nice addition to the addiction...
Agreed. I have a friend with one. I have only seen pictures but I agree. That is one of the best looking pistol available commercially .

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
After speaking with a great friend again today about the theory of barrel fit, I came to a conclusion. I am truly able to answer "what am I lusting after."

Knowledge
Agreed.

Now what direction to go to aquire this knowledge?

Learn through experience and build some guns or pay to attend a class?

Latest posts