USPSA match at OKCGC 6.7.14

Great Match, I like that fast quick stuff.

I have an idea, and I think it will go over well. For every OKCGC match, Im going to pull something out of the match and turn it into a drill. That way, you will have something to practice and follow your improvement, both as you practice, and get a feel to the speed you did, should, and can run it in a match. I looked at the combined overall stage scores, and there are a few things that stick out at me.
I offer this with as little ego as I can muster, cause lm just a student like you. I need to practice also.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Today's stages were great. I shot steel much better than I have in the past. Figured out staring at the front sight instead of the target helps with that.

I look forward to what drills you come up with Mikey.

dennishoddy

This is not where you leave your mags on match day. I won't bore you with the story. View attachment 7299 Thanks to the Incredible brokerage skills of our moderator Mr. Burke, he negotiated a mag loan from Matt Rigsby. Got me through the match with zero mag issues. My shooting sucked, but was no fault of anybody but me. Thanks guys! That's why this sport is incredible. :D

Edit: The pic of the Black Bullets International box is an unabashed plug for our sponsor that I use, and is no way related to my mag issues.

Great bullets!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402194169.143824.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402194169.143824.jpg
    260.2 KB · Views: 57

Montymo25

Active Fanatic
Today's stages were fun, it showed me were I need focus on in practice. I look forward to any training drills you come up with Mike. Had a great group of guy in the squad, thanks to all that gave me some good advice today on shooting the stages it really helped.

Matt1911

Cyrwus Jr.
dennishoddy said:
This is not where you leave your mags on match day. I won't bore you with the story.
attachicon.gif
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402194169.143824.jpg Thanks to the Incredible brokerage skills of our moderator Mr. Burke, he negotiated a mag loan from Matt Rigsby. Got me through the match with zero mag issues. My shooting sucked, but was no fault of anybody but me. Thanks guys! That's why this sport is incredible. :D

Edit: The pic of the Black Bullets International box is an unabashed plug for our sponsor that I use, and is no way related to my mag issues.

Great bullets!
Any time Dennis. I'm glad I have 6 mags for my M&P so I can loan out 3 if needed.

Latest posts