Time to start growing your own food.

MAGA

Active Fanatic
He and his cohorts are engineering this and America is watching the Kardashians. They just put a Pedo on SCOTUS and America is watching the Kardashians. They just injected Billions with a Bioweapon and America is watching the Kardashians. They stole (Coup de etat) the election to do all of the above.
State of the Union.

TXPlt

Well-Known Fanatic
:D Time to get your seeds going & prepare your soil.

View attachment 25197
Ya...THIS

I suspect that very soon--if we are to survive--we are about to 'rediscover' skills our parents and grandparents had as a matter of daily life. The 'supply chain' and Ukraine/Russia BS doesn't just affect something far away. Large growers (more and more land is being bought by globalists and China btw) farm the land far above what it can be farmed naturally and NEED Ammonia-based fertilizers (Ammonia being largely synthesized from hydrocarbons like NATGAS). There are NOT that many ammonia plants and like refineries they take a long time to put into service.

Not surprisingly, these fertilizer compounds are going into shortage just like everything else.

I'd also suggest being versed with what foods have high caloric content, where stuff grows well, etc. And have a planting/animal raising plan if this thing craters.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I suspect that very soon--if we are to survive--we are about to 'rediscover' skills our parents and grandparents had as a matter of daily life.

This was $5.00 not too long ago.

Some gardeners rely on this salt based fertilizer to grow their food it's chemicals, not real food like fish/seaweed meal, blood meal/bone meal.
If you dig a shallow trench in a quiet part of your yard & put everything edible garbage, food scraps into the dich worms will turn it to worm castings for free.
We have been feeding plants with real food we find or make since the 70s.
Food cost follow the cost of fertilizer & fuel, so it looks like food will continue to skyrocket.

I'd also suggest being versed with what foods have high caloric content, where stuff grows well, etc. And have a planting/animal raising plan if this thing craters.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This is so sad.
In a country that had everything, we are about to lose very many weak links in the chain.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
It's easy for the WOKE they want this kind of order in their lives.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
In any language it makes sense to control your own food.
More important, make sure the seed you purchase is Heirloom/open pollenated not a Hybrid.

Seeds should be free for every generation to use forever.