Terrorist Take-Down Part II, Sept 18th

sigforme

Well-Known Fanatic
OK David I will bring the extra AK ammo and a different kind of cookies this Sunday.
Will Sugar and chocolate chip cookies do for this week?

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
What's the round count, did I see something about a stage with higher count for hi-cap shooters?

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
round count for hi cap is around 130 or so if i remember right, there is a 45 round stage and then all stages have the hi cap shooting a little more... but if you are shooting lo cap it will be lower to compensate..

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Round count for all other divisions is 72, or 18 rds per stage as usual. DRT scoring in effect for 5-shot snubs and autos.

THE HIGH ROUND COUNT IS OPTIONAL, EVEN FOR THOSE SHOOTING HICAP.

(but if shooting hicap, show us what you can do!)

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
Barring a life changing experience, I'll be there. Should be another highlight of my week. Love starting it off shooting those bad guys! And eating cookies, brownies, chocolate peanut butter goodness........

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Well I got vetoed again by the wife after the sporting clays match and the Loki build yesterday. I'm bummed! Have fun y'all.

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Wow! What a turnout and what stages!

I made them closer and easier to shoot faster....some shot a bit too fast, but still had fun.

Thanks to those that brought treats and to everyone coming out!

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm getting to old to be staying up that late. Good thing there are so many good folks that come to these matches! I'll sleep when I'm dead. Thanks David for giving me a second shot at loading magazines for the AK. Hey, I didn't hit the dynamite this time!!!

sigforme

Well-Known Fanatic
David,
Are you going to have enough people to have the training Sunday morning?
Anyone that comes should come away a betttttter shooter. I know I can use all the help I can get after the Hi-Cap shoot.
Maybe It will help me remember to re-load all of my magazines but you know how us OLD folks are! How many rounds in each target again? (The AK was fun to shoot again)

Latest posts