Terrorist Take-Down Part II, Sept 18th

okie-carbine

Well-Known Fanatic
30cmw5d.jpg

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
I'll stick with the head nod how ya doin'. Getting too old for the butt grab, not as firm as I used to be. It plays on my ego.

sefentress

Well-Known Fanatic
BenBen and Taymoor are sick puppies for sure and now all the B Gs are coming out of the woodwork!

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Don't forget, there's a battlefield pickup stage where you use an AK to shoot the cowardly Bin Deaden as he runs away to blow up school children.

foghorn918

Consistently Inconsistent
I've missed the past couple matches up there. I really hope I can make it this time, I'm having withdrawls.

Me too. It's been since June since I've been able to make it. Holiday weekends, family stuff, and vacation kept me away.

I am planning to come to this one, it'll be like I'm brand new again.

landshark069

Active Fanatic
David, I LOVED the trigger on your AK, but, as a warning to anyone who hasn't shot it yet, it is a LOT lighter than the normal AK trigger. I found that out the hard way !!! Also, I hope we have another hi-count stage.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
David, I LOVED the trigger on your AK, but, as a warning to anyone who hasn't shot it yet, it is a LOT lighter than the normal AK trigger. I found that out the hard way !!! Also, I hope we have another hi-count stage.

Rick, I can't help to point out that your avatar would be expediently DQ'd

landshark069

Active Fanatic
Yeah, he's a cocky little devil ! And yes, David, that 45 round stage was great (except for all the kneeling and squatting required !).

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
I was going to modify that one a bit, 3 positions instead of 5.........but there will still be kneeling/squatting

xdnok

Well-Known Fanatic
I was quite shocked when I shot the AK as well, was expecting gravel and 5 inches of travel....... good thing I went slow on the first pull and put both Osama's out of their misery with a clean holes right between the eyes. Nice AK David! Looking forward to helping more terrorists with their daily dose of lead.

Wes

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
Yeah, I was shocked to learn that all terrorists have a serious lead deficiency.....I say we should correct that.

What can I say, I'm a giver!

Latest posts