Terrorist Take-Down Part II, Sept 18th

LStevens

Well-Known Fanatic
You going to be able to make it this time Taymoor? Billy and I were wondering if you were stranded on the side of the highway with the Tayota last match.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
I'll be at this one. I've got that whole day set aside for shooting too. I'll be bringing the toy too

sigforme

Well-Known Fanatic
As my number came up as the AK winner last shoot do I get 80 rounds if my number comes up again?
Fun to shoot!

David E

Well-Known Fanatic
THIS JUST IN!!!!!

I thought it'd be cool to shoot an entire stage with a silenced gun. Taymoor has graciously offered to let people shoot his SILENCED AR-22 for a stage instead of using their handgun. I insisted that folks choosing to do so pay Taymoor $2.00 for a 25 rd mag, or $4.00 for a 50 rd mag.

Understand this is totally VOLUNTARY.

taymoor

Skilled Lover
Sweet. That one dollar extra will pay for most of my gas for the trip from stillwater! Anybody doing sporting clays in the morning and TTD2?

taymoor

Skilled Lover
good thing you said something. I've been thinking it was sunday morning this whole time. :banghead: But this works even better for my schedule.

benjamin-benjamin

snickerpuss
not only will i pay taymoor, but i will give him something priceless, i will give him a 5 second hug with 3 back pats!!!

Latest posts