Show us those rifles!

rotarymike

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks. The Garand is by far my favorite, with the Yugo Mauser being a close second.

Just picked up the Enfield No. 1 Mark 3* today. Missing the top front wood and needs a good bore cleaning, but otherwise in great shape. Got it on a real good price since the seller misspelled the listing :eek:

Cheaper than Dirt had/has Greek .303 on strippers 450/case for $178 as well. Boxer, noncorrosive... well, I think I'm done buying ammo for that rifle. :)

I normally would say I'd not do business with them... but ammo is ammo, and rare enough as it is.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Was able to get one of the new "warthog" lowers from Spikes Tactical held for me by my sales rep. These were done by Sharps, same ones that did the "hellbreaker" lowers.....this one got put on my 6.8 hog gun. Can't wait for first of the year to get to blasting hogs......

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
LOL, I knew someone would notice! It's on the bench. Even with the tool I had a flying detent, and I took the pic before I bothered looking for it. It's together now.....

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
And no matter how many times you do it, it's always a PITA.

The WORST part is trying to remove one.....I still haven't found a good trick to depressing the detent to rotate the pin and get it out. I have resorted to buying some extras and leaving the pin in on the last two lowers I had to "strip" down.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
The .308 nearing completion. Added the new FAB Defense AGR43 Rubberized Pistol Grip (badass by the way, great product), and waiting on my rifle buffer tube to add the Magpul Precision Rifle Stock to it. Also have a Nikon 3-9x40 in a PEPR mount to add on, then she's done. Will get it sighted in this weekend and add some completed pictures.

Consists of PSA lower and lower parts kit with the ACT trigger (another great product by the way. Smooth crisp break at 4.5 pounds by my scale with zero take-up or grittiness), PSA 18" SS upper with NiB BCG and Midwest Industries 15" handguard.

bigfutz

Well-Known Fanatic
I had to look up those bada$$ lowers!
http://sharpsbros.com

PapaBear said:
Was able to get one of the new "warthog" lowers from Spikes Tactical held for me by my sales rep. These were done by Sharps, same ones that did the "hellbreaker" lowers.....this one got put on my 6.8 hog gun. Can't wait for first of the year to get to blasting hogs......

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, it's done. Finally. Going to zero it one afternoon this week and decide if I am going to stick with this "different" optic, or switch to something more conventional. Then once that is decided on, the scope and mount will be dipped to match the rifle. More/better pics to come....

PA-10 stripped lower
PA-10 18" SS upper with Midwest industries 15" handguard
NiB 308 BCG
Magpul PRS stock with DD rifle tube/buffer
Fab Defense AGR-43 rubberized pistol grip (this is my new favorite by the way)
PSA lower parts kit with ACT NiB trigger (this trigger is NICE for the money by the way)
Fortis RED muzzle device

Optic is a Primary Arms 4-14x44 scope with their 308 ACSS reticle in a PA deluxe mount.

Rifle parts were dipped by Liquid Mirage Hydrographics in Kryptek Typhon camo

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
The AR10 got some range time Friday. Impressive @ 100 yards without a lead sled or rest, can't wait to clamp her down and see what she'll do.

Liquid__Mirage

Active Fanatic
We have enough pictures to support an entire thread, and I would like to have a dedicated thread if we can get a sponsorship nailed down.

This is my personal AR-15, I wanted to do something different with it, and as such it became a tribute to the original 13 colonies and what freedoms they allowed us, as well as the great state that we all love

And my ultimate favorite picture of this rifle

Latest posts