Rare Breed Triggers

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Even the ACLU has been silent about this....HOWEVER, there is a clause in our Constitution whereby Habeas can be suspended....see the below snipped from Article I, Section 9, Clause 2.....perhaps this is why they haven't been charged or brought before a court???

Article I

• Section 9

• Clause 2
    • The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.
Oh! Very interesting. Now I know why.
Thanks Zip
1642818874257.gif

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Thank "Dr. Google"! LOL....i recalled something about an exception to Habeas (due to my current profession..."street sweeper", "street garbage collector", etc....you get the picture, I hope)....but I had to Google to insure my old/feeble mind was correct in that tidbit stashed away someplace in my cerebellum...

Not sure that is the reason why....but it COULD be, I guess. I do recall a news snippet where the Congressional Investigation Committee was attempting to label those folks involved as "domestic terrorists"...so it would make sense...

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I got the GOA notification about the leak this morning!
They to need stopped ASAP, infringing left and right with no regard to our constitution

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic

Second Rare Breed FRT Trigger Update with Attorney Marc J. Victor - ATF Official Statement

View attachment 28113

So basically shut up, do as your told take it up the ass and give the government what they want??? Even when they arbitrarily change the rules on a legal item you purchased? They can just change the laws on anything you buy at any time in theory, so a random government agency can make anyone a criminal at any time over any item!?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
So basically shut up, do as your told take it up the ass and give the government what they want??? Even when they arbitrarily change the rules on a legal item you purchased? They can just change the laws on anything you buy at any time in theory, so a random government agency can make anyone a criminal at any time over any item!?
That lawyer doesn't have much fight in him.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic

That lawyer doesn't have much fight in him.
What I got out of him, was that a Banzai Charge doesn't work very well. As our forefathers did in 1776 was to hide behind the trees until they got a good shot.

We have so many issues to deal with, we need to pick the best ones fix them and then move to the next one. The Left is trying to overwhelm us and they have done good at that. One day at a time. 1661703123070.gif

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
What I got out of him, was that a Banzai Charge doesn't work very well. As our forefathers did in 1776 was to hide behind the trees until they got a good shot.

We have so many issues to deal with, we need to pick the best ones fix them and then move to the next one. The Left is trying to overwhelm us and they have done good at that. One day at a time. View attachment 28126
Great points.