Rare Breed Triggers

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Warning!
Quote:
This ruling is a double-edged sword for gun owners. The ban allows the ATF to prosecute Rare Breed Firearms for their FRT or "Forced Reset Trigger," turning law-abiding gun owners into felons overnight. It also currently lays the legal foundation for regulating all semiautomatic firearms under the NFA, which we know is the stated goal of gun-control groups and advocates like the once-nominated almost ATF Director David Chipman. On the other hand, if the Supreme Court can overturn the regulation, the ATF will have little power to try and regulate semiautomatic firearms without Congress.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Warning!
Quote:
This ruling is a double-edged sword for gun owners. The ban allows the ATF to prosecute Rare Breed Firearms for their FRT or "Forced Reset Trigger," turning law-abiding gun owners into felons overnight. It also currently lays the legal foundation for regulating all semiautomatic firearms under the NFA, which we know is the stated goal of gun-control groups and advocates like the once-nominated almost ATF Director David Chipman. On the other hand, if the Supreme Court can overturn the regulation, the ATF will have little power to try and regulate semiautomatic firearms without Congress.
This is exactly WHY we need to constantly be vocal and make sure we do not let things just slide! YOU may not care about bump stocks, ARs, Rare Breed triggers, etc etc but eventually they will come after done thing you for care about! So we need to care about all attacks on our rights, even when it's not something we care about….ESPECIALLY when it's something we don't care about!! Protect all of our rights!

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
This is exactly WHY we need to constantly be vocal and make sure we do not let things just slide! YOU may not care about bump stocks, ARs, Rare Breed triggers, etc etc but eventually they will come after done thing you for care about! So we need to care about all attacks on our rights, even when it's not something we care about….ESPECIALLY when it's something we don't care about!! Protect all of our rights!
Yep!
Got your 6
1639101335477.gif
The camels nose and the tent thing

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Yes! Binary, for I don't know which weapon yet, is going to be my next trigger purchase. The FRT trigger was fun but not very practical, binary trigger on the other hand seems to be much more user friendly, practical and logical.

uncommonsense

Fanatic
Rare Breed has a new one coming that is forced reset for the third position, while the second position is non-forced reset.

Last edited:

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't have any experience with it, but it seems pretty awesome. The AFT:D recently sent them a cease and desist letter claiming the trigger is a machine gun (BS) and the owner told them where to stick it. I considered buying one just because of that, but they are proving to be hard to get....many orders for them now.
God bless the owner! The atf probably **** at that response. Just hope there is no 3a.m. visit from those POS'

uncommonsense

Fanatic
God bless the owner! The atf probably **** at that response. Just hope there is no 3a.m. visit from those POS'
There's been a few updates to the story. The ATF case was dismissed without prejudice, meaning it can come back.

Also Big Daddy Unlimited copied the trigger with or without a trigger return spring and there's a patent infringement case about that.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Rare Breed has a new one coming that is forced reset for the third position, while the second position is non-forced reset.

I think you guys with this Rare Breed FRT better be very careful.
Quote:
The ATF tested the trigger by using a zip tie to secure the trigger back. The trigger continued to fire.

The definition of a semi auto gun is one round per trigger pull. That is not what Rare Breed's trigger is doing.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I think you guys with this Rare Breed FRT better be very careful.
Quote:
The ATF tested the trigger by using a zip tie to secure the trigger back. The trigger continued to fire.

The definition of a semi auto gun is one round per trigger pull. That is not what Rare Breed's trigger is doing.

Why??
That article was listed last August, they have since dropped the case with prejudice (so they could still reopen the case) so right now they've dropped the issue!
Plus the ATF is illegally changing laws, the government needs to learn that they can not use departments to work around existing infringing laws.
I'm not worried and besides what can they actually do? Take a trigger I don't have anymore??

Last edited:

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Why??
That article was listed last August, they have since dropped the case with prejudice (so they could still reopen the case) so right now they've dropped the issue!
Plus the ATF is illegally changing laws, the government needs to learn that they can not use departments to work around existing infringing laws.
I'm not worried and besides what can they actually do? Take a trigger I don't have anymore??
Quote, 1st paragraph:
This is a breaking news story but from what AmmoLand News can gather the raid by ATF happened today, January 13th, 2022. More details have been hard to come by at this time. We are waiting on statements to be issued.

?????
1642731590547.gif

Just trying to warn everyone! Be careful.

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
While I truly appreciate your concern, my point is there's nothing to "be careful" of as no one who has one, or purchased one, or gave one away has broken any laws.
The ATF making criminals out of law abiding citizens by arbitrarily changing or defining laws is the only problem here and it needs to stop.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
While I truly appreciate your concern, my point is there's nothing to "be careful" of as no one who has one, or purchased one, or gave one away has broken any laws.
The ATF making criminals out of law abiding citizens by arbitrarily changing or defining laws is the only problem here and it needs to stop.
Babb:
My point is;
Do you see what is happening to the J6 prisoners, if you are inside looking out it's a b*tch! I understand your philosophical idea and I agree philosophically, but things are not on firm ground right now and we/all need to Be Careful!

Just because you lost something in a fishing accident, may not be enough. Please, Be Careful!!!!!!!
1642778107791.gif

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Babb:
My point is;
Do you see what is happening to the J6 prisoners, if you are inside looking out it's a b*tch! I understand your philosophical idea and I agree philosophically, but things are not on firm ground right now and we/all need to Be Careful!

Just because you lost something in a fishing accident, may not be enough. Please, Be Careful!!!!!!!
View attachment 10885
And why aren't more people screaming about those patriots being held without charges?!!!
Political prisoners!!!! Against their US constitutional rights! Just shows how evil those" in charge" truly are!
What the hell is happening to our country and why are we letting it?

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
And why aren't more people screaming about those patriots being held without charges?!!!
Political prisoners!!!! Against their US constitutional rights! Just shows how evil those" in charge" truly are!
I'm with you brother. The outcry about this very important matter has been very weak.

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
1642779988060.gif
I'm with you brother. The outcry about this very important matter has been very weak.
And that is why I am beating the drum (Be Careful). I do not understand why habeas corpus is not enacted.
Please to all, Be Careful!
Something is majorly wrong. From my past training, is showing red flags everywhere!!!!!! The hair on the back of my neck is standing up.

LnL, Be Ready.
1642779714439.gif

Zipper046

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

Even the ACLU has been silent about this....HOWEVER, there is a clause in our Constitution whereby Habeas can be suspended....see the below snipped from Article I, Section 9, Clause 2.....perhaps this is why they haven't been charged or brought before a court???

Article I

• Section 9

• Clause 2
    • The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.