President Obama's Call

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
Ex-President Obama spoke out, throwing his weight behind Biden yesterday. He slammed the response to the pandemic, (duh) and said the Michael Flynn issue threatens our rule of law.

What's significant about this is that President Obama still has an enormous amount of political power, and this is expected to be a large boost to Biden's campaign. A lot of people (and a lot of money) has been waiting to see which way President Obama would really lean.

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
No one accused Mr. Obama of sexual assault. That puts him ahead of Trump. Mr. Biden has also been accused, so out of all of them, Mr. Obama comes out ahead just because he's not a sexual predator or a misogynist.

Personally, I wish we had a candidate running who isn't a rapist. Maybe next time.

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Win or not I do know for me my vote will go for Trump without any doubt. I like my freedoms way to much to chance losing them as our neighbors just did up north.
Obama had a gift being black and could have done so much for race relations yet did the opposite and split them, Trump upset the political agenda and I thank every day he did so, if a Democrap had been elected we would be talking here about what we USED to do not are going to do all would be just a memory I feel.

Last edited:

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
It does not matter.
We have been sold off to the Chinese by our bought off "Leaders" and have little choice in the situation.
All our industry has been sold to China and the American People still can not figure it out, that the only President that has taken China to account is Donald Trump!
Obozo was a good azz kisser for China and the Muzzys, but that was about the start and end of his talent, besides rolling the clock back 50 years with race relations!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Ex-President Obama spoke out, throwing his weight behind Biden yesterday. He slammed the response to the pandemic, (duh) and said the Michael Flynn issue threatens our rule of law.

What's significant about this is that President Obama still has an enormous amount of political power, and this is expected to be a large boost to Biden's campaign. A lot of people (and a lot of money) has been waiting to see which way President Obama would really lean.

What threatens our law is a DOJ and FBI trying to frame people , lying to FISA court , and attempting a coup . I read the article . I'll just say it's full of bad opinions . Pleas get set aside all the time , especially when prosecutorial misconduct is proven . People are let out of prison a lot . Verdicts are set aside or overturned . The FBI's behavior sets up the " fruit of a poisonous tree " scenario . What threatens our rule of law is the conduct of Comey , Clapper , Brennan , Strzk , and their cronies .

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
I used to try to get People to see what the Dims were up to years ago, but now...

President Trump has turned the light on these cockroaches and if someone can't figure it out now...

I admittedly don't have the time and or talent to explain it to them so they do???

Hard to educate "stupid"!!!

STI

Well-Known Fanatic
Without Trump we here would be typing what we USED to do!! Forms as this would be a memory and many may become over night felons, and a hunch a couple here would approve that.
Shooting and shooting matches is a part of my life and I live for that in a way same as fishing any that purpose to change that I have very descriptive words for. They remind me well of a butcher I USED to know that was very anti gun and hunting yet had a big sign "Wild game processing" we never let him forget that.