President Obama's Call

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
I find it curious that Barack Hussein Obama II chose this moment to comment on the Michael Flynn case. I believe he's desperate to try and move public opinion to his side. The media (main stream will jump to his commands) will support him, but they have diminished their credibility so much over the last three years there's certainly a crack in their foundation. Personally, I hope evidence is presented that would demand Obama and his supporters could be charged with criminal offenses and would be sentenced to reasonable prison terms. I feel this country has been raped in the name of "progressivism" and it all started with Obama. He started the war on police, he promised something for nothing, he began the divide between Americans. I have nothing but ill will to him and his circle. I'm only sorry President Trump only has one more term to serve because I believe he has come at a moment in time when we need him the most. I pray every night for his continued strength during this period. I feel President Trump has endured more then should be expected of any president and look forward to the day when all Americans will acknowledge the garden of eden they enjoy and work towards a more united America

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
Mr. Obama forced the most exclusive club in the world to admit a black man. He will go down in history for that alone.

Trump was impeached and is responsible for the death of thousands. That is how he will go down in history.

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Mr. Obama forced the most exclusive club in the world to admit a black man. He will go down in history for that alone.

Trump was impeached and is responsible for the death of thousands. That is how he will go down in history.

bathhous e barry only got in because Oprah told the puppets to vote for him. This sad example of a leader and human being proved to be inept,spineless, a liar ,a racist ,a hater and a criminal.

AG barr has told him not to leave the country for a reason. He is going to stand trial for his crimes

Bathhouse barrry playe d golf while thousands died and millions were infected in 2009 (unlike this great POTUS). and trie d to outbreak ebola here but was stopped.

now we find out(big surprise) that all the fake nonsense that adam shiff and others (including bathhous e barrys whistleblowing lying plant) all lied about russian collusion, the demoncrats are protecting their criminals and the impeachment was based on fake info--per usual.

facts and the truth are kryptonite to the dimocraps

Last edited:

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
Oprah is another POS, that tried to use her money and influence to take away our 2A Rights.

A lot of Scumbags with money out there, trying to change our Country for the worst, and...

We even have their "Tools" on these Gun Forums pushing their lies!!!

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
Disagreeing with me doesn't make someone a pos. Disagreeing with you doesn't, either. Using every resource at my disposal, my money, my looks, my sparkling mastery of people skills and my computer to further my aims is not wrong, and doesn't make me a pos.

So it doesn't make Oprah a pos, either.

busykngt

Well-Known Fanatic
My prediction for the future "historical legacy" of the Obama administration is that he'll obviously be recorded as the "first black president". That's just a statement of the obvious.

Considering the longer run of history (say, 100 to 200 year time frame), I think his [Obama's] presidential legacy will be shaped in large part, as a result of what plays out during the next few years, under Trump's administration.

At best, Obama's administration will be known for few lasting or important accomplishments. Kind of a "do nothing" Millard Fillmore or Calvin Coolidge-type legacy. And depending on how these DOJ probes and various a Intelligence probes play out, worse case scenarios will see his administration compared to the corrupt U.S. Grant or Warren Harding-type administrations. Not exactly a "proud legacy" to have been left behind in American history.

busykngt

Well-Known Fanatic
And there's really nothing Obama can do about it now. It's too late.

History can be (and usually, is) brutal. Oh, he can write a book of his memoirs. Like so many Civil War (particularly, Confederate) Generals did, attempting to explain and otherwise 'justify' their actions. Lengthy discourses as to his thought processes on various topics, his attempts to "properly" govern the country, etc., etc. But nothing he can say or do now, will ultimately change history's view on the accomplishments (or lack thereof) of his administration. The die has been cast.

Last edited:

seagiant

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
Obozo was not only a Traitor to this Country, but ripped off the American Taxpayers for MILLIONS through different schemes coming out now...

Even though the MSN protects him with ignoring facts as well as even out right lies to the Public.

Unfortunatly there are plenty of weak minded out there that gobbles it up and will not see the truth about the damage he and his Minions (including Hillary and her DNC!) have done.

Want to know why your Social Security is not higher, why you are not taken care of 100% with your Medicare???

They have stolen it!

Obozo just bought a "house" in Martha's Vineyard for 12 million.

Where did he get that kind of money???

Hmmmm..That's a tough one, I'll have to think on that!

Jammer Six

Well-Known Fanatic
The races have been split all my life. If Mr. Obama finally made you aware of it, that's another accomplishment of his.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Hi,
Obozo was not only a Traitor to this Country, but ripped off the American Taxpayers for MILLIONS through different schemes coming out now...

Even though the MSN protects him with ignoring facts as well as even out right lies to the Public.

Unfortunatly there are plenty of weak minded out there that gobbles it up and will not see the truth about the damage he and his Minions (including Hillary and her DNC!) have done.

Want to know why your Social Security is not higher, why you are not taken care of 100% with your Medicare???

They have stolen it!

Obozo just bought a "house" in Martha's Vineyard for 12 million.

Where did he get that kind of money???

Hmmmm..That's a tough one, I'll have to think on that!
If " climate change"is real and seas are rising , why would one by waterfront property ?

Latest posts