Post Your Current Beer Of Choice.

azpoolguy

Well-Known Fanatic
Im usually into a variety of IPA but I tried this one the other day and it is gooooooooood. B6A4364C-83DC-48A0-A9E0-8A54108A919F.jpegThis is my usual favorite.
52CA8D95-6659-4D2D-AD68-224B63429481.jpeg

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
I've been drinking beer since around 1971. This is by far the best beer I've ever had.

gaelic.jpg

Raylan Givens

Well-Known Fanatic
Dog Fish Head Indian Brown would be my full time brewed front runner. Atlantic Summer is great for this time of year. Though fall brews are my fave.

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
One of my professors in business school assigned my senior paper and case study. "The American Brewing Industry" How awesome was that? lol.

PBR's decision 50 years ago to price their truly "premium beer at popular prices" in order to try to gain market share, and subsequently "ruining" their reputation as a premium beer with that decision was one of the big take aways from the paper.

Last edited:

fieldgrade

Well-Known Fanatic
Highland makes great beer. Their Oatmeal is one of the best on the market. I have a Highland hat from one of their reps.
It pains me that the more popular IPAs today, including from Highland take the place of their Gaelic Ale on store shelves, so actually finding Gaelic Ale is always hit or miss.

Plus it must be a brazilian calories per beer because I can actually feel my pants tighten up within 24 hours of consuming a six pack of them.

ThePlumber

Well-Known Fanatic
Some Stout fans, awesome! Guinness is a favorite of mine. Had some on a trip to the Czech Republic on tap, swear it was the best pint of Guinness I've ever had. Either that, or I was damn thirsty.

WC145

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't drink a lot of beer but during the summer I enjoy a few after working outside in the sun for the day. Just came in from several hours of weeding the garden, mowing, feeding animals, etc, and popped the top on an ice cold Sam Adams Summer Ale. They do hit the spot.