Pistol Caliber Carbine in USPSA?

FortyMikeMike

Well-Known Fanatic
Matt Rigsby said:
I think some of the PSA 9 lowers are only compatible with their uppers so research before you buy.
It appears you are correct sir. Although I sent an email about the KG to be sure.

PSA seems to always be sold out of uppers, so looks like Quarter Circle might be a better option.

Professor

Well-Known Fanatic
mike_pinto said:
JP for sure. I got the 14.5" on John's (JP) recommendation. With a C-more tactical railway 6moa. I think it's going to be just about perfect.

Btw if anyone needs anything from JP, shoot me a note for a code to save you some coin.
Mike, It looks like yours is primarily the default configuration of the GMR-13, with the standard 12.5" "Signature Tube" handguard on your gun. I keep going through the ordering configuration........ drooling, but resisting to pull the trigger on one.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Rick Howell said:
Mike, It looks like yours is primarily the default configuration of the GMR-13, with the standard 12.5" "Signature Tube" handguard on your gun. I keep going through the ordering configuration........ drooling, but resisting to pull the trigger on one.
Rick, talk to me before you do

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Rick Howell said:
It is the default configuration for the most part. I can save you a few bucks on it when you do "pull the trigger". I did swap the hammer spring for a yellow one and put a stippled MOE grip on it, but that is it. Its so much fun. Use code 46SS0216 when you order anything from JP.. I get nothing from folks using the code, it just saves you some money...

Airic

I shoot.
Jesse Tischauser said:
Just need some TTI base pads and my GMR-13 is ready to roll.

Unless they change rules specifically for PCC, i believe that mag setup violates 5.2.4

But if not, or they do change the rules. Thats the way to go.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
Eric Gambill said:
Unless they change rules specifically for PCC, i believe that mag setup violates 5.2.4

But if not, or they do change the rules. Thats the way to go.
3gn PCC, that set up is fine. USPSA, nope.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Rick Howell said:
Nice 14.5" barrel with 15.5" handguard? DAMMIT! too many choices
I'm not sure I love the JP hand guard. It's thick and feels clunky. Prolly gonna switch it out with a skinnier, lighter 12" HG.

dennishoddy said:
Further review....how come thats not a BoomerShooter roll mark?
I still have 5-6 BoomerShooter lowers in the safe. This JP is a dedicated 9mm lower.

dennishoddy

Jesse Tischauser said:
I'm not sure I love the JP hand guard. It's thick and feels clunky. Prolly gonna switch it out with a skinnier, lighter 12" HG.

I still have 5-6 BoomerShooter lowers in the safe. This JP is a dedicated 9mm lower.
I've got three. Acquiring parts kits slowly. Like I need another three.

wav3rhythm

Well-Known Fanatic
Tech said:
Did the PCC thing for the first time tonight with a rifle previously owned by Josh Cobb. Thanks Josh! PCC is awesome!
No, you're awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts