Pistol Caliber Carbine in USPSA?

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Personally, I think its going to be badass and will probably make this cat rarely shoot anything else at a local match.

ok... Go...

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
I love the idea so much I ordered a JP 9mm rifle to go with the 30 rd couples Glock mags I already have.

Id love to be able to shoot two divisions or maybe shooting pistol on Saturday and PCR on Sunday at our local Match. I'd tear down everything myself on Sunday for that option.

3GN is doing their first PCR division at the Florida regional in two weeks. They ace special 100 yard long range steel and you can shoot any target except clays with the PCR.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
I like PCC. There're those that don't but it's pretty damn fun. 22 rifles are pretty awesome too. I'd like to see that added as well.

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
My JP is on the way too.. I think I will run a 6MOA C-More. Cannot wait for that first plate rack!!! :)

Gotta get some of those couplers though. Also be cool if someone made a 50-round drum that was reliable. Jesse, your mission is to get a sponsor that makes one.. ;)

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
Can't do the .22 stuff. Steel would have to be called hits and that changes way too much in USPSA and it kinda takes the D out of DVC... There are plenty of .22 games, we just need to make better friends with the organizations that shoot those games..

ShaneP

Looks good to me
In the event that I needed an excuse to purchase another gun, this would be good justification. Someone make this happen.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I run a small .22 rifle cup here during the winter, we have a lot of fun with it, and shooting outside during winter suck. I've been trying to pitch in PCC in IPSC too, but IPSC is slow as hell to pick up new stuff, so we'll see what happens I guess.

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXC548UDP0Y[/media]

irons_shooter

TOLA Guy
I have it on good accord it's happening for USPSA.. :)

JP is currently a month or more out from being able to ship any of the 9mm Carbines because of the rush.. It's going to be a hoot.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
I think it's pretty strange USPSA allow people to shoot the same match more than once in different divisions anyway, It's illegal in IPSC. If it was allowed I would definitely do it if I could, to make a practice run with some random division before shooting the match with my serious division.....sort of like cheating compared to the guys that might be unable to shoot more than one division because they don't have the guns for it or whatever.

Wall

El Diablo
Staff member
mike_pinto said:
Can't do the .22 stuff. Steel would have to be called hits and that changes way too much in USPSA and it kinda takes the D out of DVC... There are plenty of .22 games, we just need to make better friends with the organizations that shoot those games..
This is why I said for kids. Separate division, eliminate the steel from the stage. Put a max age limit of 11 or 13 or something on it.