Pennywise found yall

Pennywise827

Fanatic
I signed up because I recognized some names. Then I read the faqs and saw that the influx of newer members to addicts was a deciding factor in some's reasoning for the creation and population of this board. Makes it hard for a guy to know if this is a place where he will be welcome TBH. I don't claim to know everything about guns or shooting.

I figure I'll check in here, but won't post much until I can take the temperature fully. Not crying in my milk, simply didn't want to be called out for lurking and not contributing.

alias

Fanatic
I'm sure it will work out fine. These things have a way of sorting themselves out.

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
1911Fanatics . . . .

yoda-lift-zoid-output-jpg.1183

Mr. B

Fanatic
I signed up because I recognized some names. Then I read the faqs and saw that the influx of newer members to addicts was a deciding factor in some's reasoning for the creation and population of this board. Makes it hard for a guy to know if this is a place where he will be welcome TBH. I don't claim to know everything about guns or shooting.

I figure I'll check in here, but won't post much until I can take the temperature fully. Not crying in my milk, simply didn't want to be called out for lurking and not contributing.
Hi Wes. Sorry I missed ya on my last visit.