Pennywise found yall

Pennywise827

Pennywise827

Fanatic
I signed up because I recognized some names. Then I read the faqs and saw that the influx of newer members to addicts was a deciding factor in some's reasoning for the creation and population of this board. Makes it hard for a guy to know if this is a place where he will be welcome TBH. I don't claim to know everything about guns or shooting.

I figure I'll check in here, but won't post much until I can take the temperature fully. Not crying in my milk, simply didn't want to be called out for lurking and not contributing.

jimhoag

jimhoag

Well-Known Fanatic
Welcome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

A

alias

Fanatic
I'm sure it will work out fine. These things have a way of sorting themselves out.

B

boatdoc

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
we all float down here...welcome penniwise

ZoidMeister

ZoidMeister

Well-Known Fanatic
1911Fanatics . . . .

yoda-lift-zoid-output-jpg.1183

Mr. B

Mr. B

Fanatic
I signed up because I recognized some names. Then I read the faqs and saw that the influx of newer members to addicts was a deciding factor in some's reasoning for the creation and population of this board. Makes it hard for a guy to know if this is a place where he will be welcome TBH. I don't claim to know everything about guns or shooting.

I figure I'll check in here, but won't post much until I can take the temperature fully. Not crying in my milk, simply didn't want to be called out for lurking and not contributing.
Hi Wes. Sorry I missed ya on my last visit.

Latest posts