Open carry...again

tomrkba

Well-Known Fanatic
Do you believe that there are people who hunt others, for things like their guns & ammo?

Yes, and there are easier targets that do not display a weapon (the downside of concealed carry). Following people home from the range, directly or via tracker, is common. Then again, so are random home break-ins. An OC'er will likely shoot back while a person at work most definitely will not. As usual, the argument goes both ways.

Most people are adverse to the social pressure of open carry, which is the real reason why they do not do it.

Jim Crownover

Fanatic
Just as an observation, I noticed the words "Outdated Cultural Depiction" under each photo in this stream. Is that added by the moderator or a requirement of the platform of this forum? Curiosity.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Just as an observation, I noticed the words "Outdated Cultural Depiction" under each photo in this stream. Is that added by the moderator or a requirement of the platform of this forum? Curiosity.

That's lil Ol me LOL. ;)
I'm 71 & watch Gunsmoke, Wagon Train, Laramie, Wanted Dead or Alive , Tales Of Wells Fargo etc.

Over the last couple of years I have noticed that the Cable Company has been labeling my favorite TV shows' & movies with
OUTDATED CULTURAL DEPICTION. As if to say. We the Wokies at the controls, want the world to know WE do not believe this to be
nORMAL. It's simply outdated like the People who watch it! Like Me? :eek:

Oh! The Outdated Cultural Depiction is my Signature.

Jim Crownover

Fanatic
Thanks, Mike!!
I'm 77 and have the same taste in entertainment. It irks me to see the warning notices that some scenes are no longer socially acceptable.

That's lil Ol me LOL. ;)
I'm 71 & watch Gunsmoke, Wagon Train, Laramie, Wanted Dead or Alive , Tales Of Wells Fargo etc.

Over the last couple of years I have noticed that the Cable Company has been labeling my favorite TV shows' & movies with
OUTDATED CULTURAL DEPICTION. As if to say. We the Wokies at the controls, want the world to know WE do not believe this to be
nORMAL. It's simply outdated like the People who watch it! Like Me? :eek:

Oh! The Outdated Cultural Depiction is my Signature.

Latest posts