OKCGC 3-Gun match - Saturday 5/24/14

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
Cyrwus posted on Facebook that he wants to get it on. So it sounds like it's a go. No rain in Guthrie currently.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
Outstanding stages today.

2 things.

Take all your ammo to the line and shooting while holding your Troy rail on your gun so it doesn't fall off sucks.

ShaneP

Looks good to me
Fun match. Didn't shoot that great but I had fun.

Thanks to Jesse for letting Tyler run your rifle on our last stage.

45recoil

likes to party
Awesome match. It got warm quick. I was sweatin like a hooker in church. Shooting at static clays with rifle was fun! Thanks to all that helped setup. Great job everyone!

be prob sun nite or mon morn til youll see scores. thanks for coming; we'll have a better solution for holding clays next time

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
As always those were good times. I didn't feel very well when I got there, but once the timer went off and it was time for me to shoot, all that went away. Let's do it again next month.

jtischauser

I'm addicted to kicking ass
mike cyrwus said:
be prob sun nite or mon morn til youll see scores. thanks for coming; we'll have a better solution for holding clays next time
Cyrwus doesn't know it yet but he's driving to Tulsa while I input scores.

brandt9913

Well-Known Fanatic
Jesse Tischauser said:
I think I accidentally let Tyler shoot up $35 in match grade long range ammo rather than my sponsor allotment of freedom Muntions reman ammo. Please send them a video if him shooting his ass off.
Glad Tyler got to shoot your AR. Shane is now expected to buy him a Swarovski for Tyler's first 3 gun rifle. But, why in the hell did you think you needed to run match grade ammo on the simulated long range stage?

Cyrwus and Kurt have done well trying to simulate long range stages with our 100 yard range limititations, but we're still shooting 8 MOA targets at 100 yards. Hoser ammo work fine.

On another note, I shot slow enough on the long range (100 yard) stage, Tyler would have beat me if he shot the real stage.

Latest posts