OKCGC 3-Gun match - Saturday 5/24/14

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
It's gonna rain y'all. I can guarantee this. How?

1) I'm at this point planning on going if I can shed this headache I have before it turns into a migraine and improvise a couple of chamber flags.
2) I just fertilized and WATERED my yard.
3) I did that in spite of it needing to be mowed right now. So it's gonna rain and I'm gonna need a friggin brush hog to mow when it stops. :yahoo:

Zip ties will work for range flags..or weed eater chord in a pinch
Anyone know if it's raining right now at okcgc area? I was walking out the door to sight in when it started raining a few minutes ago

Larry Mullican

Well-Known Fanatic
Only supposed to be light to moderate rain until 9 pm plus or minus. Nothing in the early AM or later in the morning. Just a little rain to settle the dust guys. That according to the weather guys. Hope a little rain won't keep every one from going to the match. All packed, loaded mags, and ready to go. The bays got mowed today and the rain will help bring down the allergens. Couldn't ask for better.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
It is lightly raining at OKCGC right now but a slow steady rain is fine. Larry is right settles the dust.

See ya tomorrow suckas

ok these counts assume two at paper

4 stages

rifle count is 48
pistol is 35
SG 24 bird, 6 slugs

We have a little of everything; some small pistol steel, some hosing pistol and rifle, 50-60yd slugs, hitting static clay pigeons with rifle.....
may want to bring extra.

As I look at those numbers, it may seem a little low, but I guarantee you these stages wont have you wanting...

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
An areal flood advisory has been issued for Moore, OK. I kid you not. That's according to Accuweather. Range bags are packed.

Scott Hearn

Well-Known Fanatic
I got some Remington Sluggers I can part with. They will clear your sinuses too. Just in case your allergies flare up.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Soooo...academy does not have 12g slugs. Dear sirs, i wish to purchase your fine 12g slugs, thank you. I also have extra I'll bring just in case

Latest posts