OKCGC 3-Gun match - Saturday 5/24/14

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Sign in starts at 9:00am. Shooting to start at around 9:30-10:00am.

Cost is $15 for OKC Gun Club Members
Cost is $20 for non members

Set-up will start around 2:00 p.m. on the Friday before.

As always, if there is any doubt about weather issues that could impact the match, check the OKC Gun Club IPSC website â€" http://ipsc.okcgunclub.org

CHAMBER FLAGS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL LONG GUNS

From the Match Director:

For 3-gun matches, plan on 75 pistol, 75 rifle, and 50 shotshell, each and every time! Always bring 5 -10 slugs. If we need any special shotgun ammo like buckshot, that will be announced, but if you always plan on that you will be fine. We don’t usually post the stages or the round counts â€" just show up and shoot. (Note: these are the minimum ammo requirements and I personally bring 100 pistol, 100 rifle.)

New rules of the Oklahoma City Gun Club 3-Gun matches are posted on the club website:

http://ipsc.okcguncl...ooter/3gun.html

Larry Mullican

Well-Known Fanatic
Burk,
I noticed three new bays on the north end of the Action Pistol range. Will we be using them this Saturday?
Those things have a pretty long and steep grade getting down into the basin. Looks like it may be a real challenge getting three gun carts down there.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Not 100% sure Larry but I bet we do.

At the Steel Challenge last weekend some of us had our carts (cause we are lazy) and we just left them on the top.

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
Oh this again... Sure why not, if don't show up I'll probably never hear the end of it from those who would just be devastated at the lack of my appearance...

RigPig

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm kicking around making the 5.5hr trek down to shoot this. I'm not sure what all is on my plate for the weekend yet.

wswest

Well-Known Fanatic
*sigh* I keep meaning to make it out and shoot one of these; however, I keep getting stuck with on-call on these weekends.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
Even though Emily Sutton is hot, she is not making me very happy with this forecast

7day.jpg

We are going to setup tomorrow morning, so everyone is off the hook as far as helping tomorrow afternoon. If the match is to be called due to weather, I will post it here and I will also try to get it posted on the website asap.

Everyone needs to check both places before they leave to come.

Latest posts