OKCGC 3-Gun match - Saturday 3/22/14

OUshooter

Well-Known Fanatic
Good times today, not my shooting but the guys on my squad made it fun. Big thanks to the coordinators.

45recoil

likes to party
Had a great time. Man id liked that first stage, wish i couldve gotten another crack at it!
Thanks to all that helped setup. So glad 3g is back at okcgc.
Thank also to mitch for helping me sight in the rifle. Helps when i know where it hits

Wormydog1724

ATAS Ninja
Great match guys. Despite me falling down, and watching an unfortunate event involving a 9mm and a shotgun, it was a excitingly fun and extremely enthralling match.

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
Had a great time. Man id liked that first stage, wish i couldve gotten another crack at it!
Thanks to all that helped setup. So glad 3g is back at okcgc.
Thank also to mitch for helping me sight in the rifle. Helps when i know where it hits

Thanks for letting me borrow your caddy!

Troy

Well-Known Fanatic
You know it's a good match when your disappointed with your shooting and you still had fun. I say this too often, but again, I got to shoot with a great group of guys.

drmitchgibson

The white Morgan Freeman
It was great wasn't it? I was kind of nervous about shooting and transitioning since I hadn't shot 3-Gun since last August. What a blast! And my shotgun worked!

Robaire Pullicar

arch-nemesis
No problem bro. Good to meet you, see you next match. Good to meet you too. I'll be there next month. Will results be posted in this thread?

The Antichrome

Blaise S. said:
Is installing a QD swivel with your 9mm a DQ?

Burk Cornelius said:
No DQ, Especially since it was also an Alpha.
If hitting your own gun isnt the epitome of unsafe gun handling, I cant imagine what is. I guess the shooter could argue at arbitration that it's range equipment failure. But I assume he just took himself out of the match instead.

It isnt an Alpha. The shot hit hardcover.

Of course this may be an outlaw match without a recognized set of rules.

Latest posts