Let's talk about malt liquor

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
This place is soooo juvunile. Now I know how Cyrwus feels.

posted via Tapatalk
Burk Cornelius said:

posted via Tapatalk
Sorry, gunnut xxx

posted via Tapatalk

mikey80

Negative Approach
First of all, Beam Family Bourbon speaks for itself and I would rather drink a Jim Beam & Coke and take my chances with Mr. Mom than drink that blasphemous swill you foolishly mistook for bourbon: Jack Daniels.

Referencing Jack Daniels as not only Bourbon, when its Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey, but also suggesting by association that it is better than Kentucky Bourbon by comparison is foul.

I call bullshit.

See you in the street.

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
Micah_Rowe said:
First of all, Beam Family Bourbon speaks for itself and I would rather drink a Jim Beam & Coke and take my chances with Mr. Mom than drink that blasphemous swill you foolishly mistook for bourbon: Jack Daniels.

Referencing Jack Daniels as not only Bourbon, when its Tennessee Sour Mash Whiskey, but also suggesting by association that it is better than Kentucky Bourbon by comparison is foul.

I call bullshit.

See you in the street.
Micah Rowe: the hero the Internet needs

Jack is all around horr
Burk Cornelius said:
posted via TapatalkSorry, gunnut xxx
posted via Tapatalk
Don't you ever make that connection. Ever.. I am a gun enthusiast from sparks, ok and I am a Michael Jordan fan..

Clarification.
1. I don't like Jim beam. It has a sickish fruity sour note that turns my stomach some.
2. I don't like bourbon and coke
3. Jack and coke will always be jack and coke. It's like why I still love spaghettios.
4. Jim beam and coke is a bad imitation of jack and coke. It's it's a better spirit then why the **** would you put it in fizzy sugar water?
5. **** you micha rowes. I'll shove a carrot up your ass and use you like a facsimile machine

mikey80

Negative Approach
Beam on the rocks is bad ass!
Gunnut 23 said:
Clarification.
1. I don't like Jim beam. It has a sickish fruity sour note that turns my stomach some.
2. I don't like bourbon and coke
3. Jack and coke will always be jack and coke. It's like why I still love spaghettios.
4. Jim beam and coke is a bad imitation of jack and coke. It's it's a better spirit then why the **** would you put it in fizzy sugar water?
5. **** you micha rowes. I'll shove a carrot up your ass and use you like a facsimile machine

Seriously, get a bottle of Jim Beam Rye.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
So what does this malt liquor stuff taste like compared to beer? (we dont have malt liquor in Norway)

poopgiggle

B Class Nobody
slemmo said:
So what does this malt liquor stuff taste like compared to beer? (we dont have malt liquor in Norway)
like thrifty intoxication

Mickey's is probably the least-offensive (and most easily accessible to most Americans) I've tried so far. Very light, sweet, and malty. The higher-gravity stuff like Steel Reserve has a chemical taste to it that I can't really handle anymore since I no longer drink malt liquor all that often.

Colt 45 has a nasty, sour taste to it if it's not cold. Schlitz Blue Bull actually tastes pretty good; richer flavor than Mickey's without any of the terrible adjunct aftertaste like Colt 45 has.

slemmo

Well-Known Fanatic
Because of our insanely high alcohol taxation there's no such thing as cheap booze here, even cheap booze would be expensive. And no one wants to pay lots of money for expensive crap.

Aquavit is spiced 40% booze, matured on barrels. It's great and goes with all kinds of food, and pairs well with beer.

Burk Cornelius

Regular guy
benny hill said:
There is only ONE bourbon for shooters, BULLEIT bourbon, made, aged and bottled in louisville, ky. smoother than a prom queen's thigh and a great group tightner.
My all-time favorite

posted via Tapatalk

Latest posts