Let's see your 1911's

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Nothin' special just a Kimber Stainless II but she's mine. This was actually the first handgun I personally owned.
CRW_1930.jpg

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Midnight Raver said:
What do you mean- it's a Kimber and it's beautiful! I also love it's edged companion, wish I could see more of it. :cool:

OK then... ;)

CRW_1932.jpg

I do have a thing for knives, and I have a fair amount of Ka-Bars in various forms... I may post some pictures in the general topic or something since I think most people who like firearms also tend to like blades.

And yup it's a Kimber and it works very nicely I must say. I still drool over some of the really nice ones that are out there with Damascus slides and the like though.

Another shot from that day...

CRW_1935.jpg

Silent Bob

Well-Known Fanatic
@ jfeenin - WOW.......just, WOW!!!! Great gear and super pics. I give you a 9 out 0f 10 (would be an easy 10 if you had one or two hotties in the background :twisted: ).

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Tigerstripe said:
hey hey, that goes under rifles.

(dammit everybody has a garrand but me)

But but there's a 1911 in the picture :) LOL

Garands are a great piece of history, as are 1911's and Ka-Bar's Thus that picture. I'd love to get my hands on a WWII 1911 so I could take that same shot or similar with all vintage gear.

jfeenin

Well-Known Fanatic
Silent Bob said:
@ jfeenin - WOW.......just, WOW!!!! Great gear and super pics. I give you a 9 out 0f 10 (would be an easy 10 if you had one or two hotties in the background :twisted: ).

Yeah here's the deal with that. My wife (of 20 years as of next Tuesday ironically) is a great supporter of my hobbies. Both gun shooting and picture shooting. However we've been married long enough for me to know that support for both will dry up if hot young women start showing up in my pictures of my firearms LOL. It's just not worth that extra point ;)

Geezer

Well-Known Fanatic
The Three R's, Remington, Rock Island Armory, Ruger.

3rs_zps3296c066.jpg

And a Zombie Killer. Someone here will recognize this one.

007_zps3dae2d22.jpg

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
So, that is where my Zombie Killer Went...I couldn't remember where it went...

I have a M44 Mosin Negant and a sealer spam can of 440 rounds of ammo setting in the closet that replaced the Rock Island...but, I would trade them for the Rock>>(sic)...

Steve

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
Thanks for posting the pics of my toys...When I grow up I want to learn how to do that stuff...

Steve

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
The 3 Kimbers are still home, but, the little 3" Springfield on the right is gone...

I traded it today. My old Zombie killer Rock Island from the post by Geezer above came back home today...

Love those 1911's and my Kimbers...

Thanks for the compliment Raver...

Steve

Avtomat-Acolyte

Well-Known Fanatic

Norinco M1911-A1 "Business Model" (my term) wearing Hogue wrap-around rubber grips and a Chip McCormick 10-round Power Mag.

Norinco M1911-A1 "Display Model" (my term) wearing wood with standard 8-round magazine.

Springfield Armory M1911-A1, brushed stainless, "Dress Model" (my term... what I put wear with suits; weddings, funerals, et al.)

Family picture

Latest posts