Nikrnic

Well-Known Fanatic
My Premier Ii
04562ac699f539b2a3509adf622e70d9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

CJ

Well-Known Fanatic
Baer TDP Comanche.
Absolutely love this pistol, everything is smooth as glass and the trigger is phenomenal.
Previous owner had ACW do a little work
New sights, ACW rear and tritium front, EGW bar stock slide stop, EGW flat bottom firing pin stop, Full reliability package, Tune the trigger and replaced all the springs

IMG_3005.jpgIMG_3003.jpgIMG_3062.PNG

awmp

Well-Known Fanatic
There is just something about a nice Blue Baer pistol, I keep getting one then selling it, lol, guess its time to start looking again.

rglassma

Fanatic
I really find myself being drawn to fiber optic front sights lately.
They just really POP for me
I strongly agree. I have one on my GCNM, Wilson Pro, Sig P226, and Para E9. Especially when you combine them for the range with a bomar all black style rear, as in my GCNM. They make target acquisition so fast and straight forward and the contrast really makes them easy to see (I find the red the best). Great combination. Even if the light isn't shining through them, they still work.

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
Your Monolith is a fine looking gun, have to think about getting one of those. Here's my EDC, a Commander sized, .45ACP Concept VII. Below that is my newest addition, a Nighthawk Custom Thunder Ranch, a real tack driver, great gun.

Les Baer-2.jpg

And here's the Nighthawk Custom Thunder Ranch...
NHC Thunder Ranch.png

Latest posts