Les Baer Les Baer Picture Thread

Kevin Rohrer

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
A very rare, Tactical Defense Pistol in God's Caliber. 1 of 100 made back in 1998, which makes this a Hillsdale. This appears to be as made. The Teflon S coating has held-up well.

LBTacticaldefense2.jpeg

Kevin Rohrer

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
A Hillsdale SRP, which is the civilian model of the gun carried by FBI HRT. Still very tight and shoots w/o a problem.

As this is an older gun, I got it for a song, even though I could not tell it was not brand new. There are lots of low-cost, high-value Baers available online.
BaerSRP.jpg

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
Kevin, really like your SRP and REALLY like your new Gunsite. Congratulations and thanks for posting pics

Tactical Rico

Well-Known Fanatic
Well here is another Les Baer Gunsite Pistol but (for now) it's One of One............IMG_3138.jpgIMG_3139.jpg
Well, after some help from Ken Campbell (CEO of Gunsite) I ordered and finally received a Les Baer Comanche (Commander) sized Gunsite Pistol. For the moment it is the only one of it's kind. Les Baer builds Gunsite Pistols in cooperation with Gunsite Academy Inc.but ,up until now, only built full sized models (per a contractual agreement)
I wanted a Comanch sized Gunsite Pistol so I contacted Gunsite (fortunately it's just down the road from where I live) and then Les Baer and between the two I got the pistol I wanted. Here is my new Pistol.
TR

Last edited:

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
I still kick myself for passing on one of those ^^^^ locally a couple years ago. Very nice Kevin. Congratulations

Latest posts