Last warning!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I believe a man can censor his own foul mouth, as I will show.
I promised blackbeard to be a good boy and I will

One of my long time friends that I hired as an tool and die apprentice about 30 years ago told me about 10 years ago when we met up for dinner one night that the guys in the shop never worried about my temper (red head and yes I have a temper) )when I was cussing,, as soon as I stopped and started using words like "darn and crap" all hell was going to brake loose!!!

They would hide for an hour or two until I was done throwing crap! Never got angry like this with my guys it was always because of management trying to screw us over one way or another! They told me I once was so pissed off I picked up an injection mold and carried it over and put it in the storage shelf, they said they went to look at it afterwards and it was over 1,400lbs!!!!!! They said that's why they would hide when I got quiet and pissed.

When I was a younger guy I was moving boulders along our driveway to mow the lawn and I hated mowing the lawn but dad said I had to get it done to go somewhere (don't remember where now) but he asked me how I moved them and I told him I just rolled them out if the way. He said that was impossible as they weighed over 600lbs or more each. Sure as poop I went out the next day and couldn't budge them!

So in short I don't remember doing that with the mold but they told me it's true?! I did the boulders for sure but I believe these guys and trust them with my life to this day. I know adrenaline can go amazing things. These are the type of guys that when I was building my house and getting ready to dry wall the upstairs but I hurt my back. I had a drywall delivery scheduled and they showed up out if the blue and unloaded all the drywall from the delivery truck and hung it so I didn't try to do it! Real friends to this day!

Sorry guys, the cussing thing made me remember the guys telling me about not cussing and that's how they knew I was pissed and I had to get this story out.

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
My grandmother use to say that someone who cussed all the time had a vocabulary the size of a mustard seed and wasn't intelligent enough to articulate there message any other way ! I used to think that was kind of a old fashioned view pointe , now I have lived long enough to see the wisdom ! PS that is not about anyone here [ just saying ]

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
My grandmother use to say that someone who cussed all the time had a vocabulary the size of a mustard seed and wasn't intelligent enough to articulate there message any other way ! I used to think that was kind of a old fashioned view pointe , now I have lived long enough to see the wisdom ! PS that is not about anyone here [ just saying ]
While I ultimately agree with you, the state of our country along with anything you hear in the news about the current administration is enough to make a patriot preacher cuss a blue streak a mile long. I believe anyone who has reacted with profanity is simply being human and should be forgiven, myself being one of the guilty ones.

I have refrained from that mostly on the forum, but if my TV could repeat some of what I have yelled at it when I have company, I would be embarrassed.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
While I ultimately agree with you, the state of our country along with anything you hear in the news about the current administration is enough to make a patriot preacher cuss a blue streak a mile long. I believe anyone who has reacted with profanity is simply being human and should be forgiven, myself being one of the guilty ones.

I have refrained from that mostly on the forum, but if my TV could repeat some of what I have yelled at it when I have company, I would be embarrassed.
Ain't dat da troof!!!

RickOShay

Well-Known Fanatic
Honestly, things are changing in our country. I've never in my life felt that my government could be against me, but now I wonder. In a way, I agree, we need to be careful. Biden, is creating an army of bureaucrats (87,000 new IRS agents) who will vote democrat, to keep their jobs and support the liberal agenda of the left, to keep their jobs. The postal service has been tasked with monitoring social media for extremist who love their country and hate the path its on. Short story, the government is spying on law abiding Americans who have grown accustomed to speaking their minds, what used to be a common right, as common as filling up your car or getting a coffee. I would recommend staying active in your immediate community but use care in every form of electronic communication. Biden is seeking the cooperation of internet and smart phone providers to monitor text messages of their customers for Covid mis-information. Really? How far a stretch could it be for them to monitor and report all covernsations they deem as EXTREMIST. Always, no matter what happens, remember what America was, and tell the young. There's nothing in the world as threatening to corrupt politicians as an aware population, it's important freedom loving Americans are participting in whatever will preserve that.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Honestly, things are changing in our country. I've never in my life felt that my government could be against me, but now I wonder. In a way, I agree, we need to be careful. Biden, is creating an army of bureaucrats (87,000 new IRS agents) who will vote democrat, to keep their jobs and support the liberal agenda of the left, to keep their jobs. The postal service has been tasked with monitoring social media for extremist who love their country and hate the path its on. Short story, the government is spying on law abiding Americans who have grown accustomed to speaking their minds, what used to be a common right, as common as filling up your car or getting a coffee. I would recommend staying active in your immediate community but use care in every form of electronic communication. Biden is seeking the cooperation of internet and smart phone providers to monitor text messages of their customers for Covid mis-information. Really? How far a stretch could it be for them to monitor and report all covernsations they deem as EXTREMIST. Always, no matter what happens, remember what America was, and tell the young. There's nothing in the world as threatening to corrupt politicians as an aware population, it's important freedom loving Americans are participting in whatever will preserve that.
Communism has arrived.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Psuki just flat out said they are colluding with big tech to remove "misinformation" all 100% against the first amendment! When a big company is doing the bidding of the government to silence citizens, well……

That ain't good!!
Then on top of that include the info coming out of the Maricopa county audit and the Dems refusal to abide by supeonas!! We're screwed!!

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic

Well said... I hardly watch TV anymore, as it is all Left Wing garbage and liberalized nonsense that has slowly become the Polar Opposite of what I grew up on!!!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I find myself watching more home remodeling and construction shows .
I do like those and my car/hot rod shows and documentaries. Regular prime times television just sucks.
They took off Last man standing which was one of the last shows I watched regularly on tv, every time there is a good conservative show it gets taken off.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
BUMMMMER!

Yes indeed it will get more interesting as time goes by.
A local man was picked up for being at the Capital Insurrection in Washington DC ( not yet it's own state ) & he's gone with the FBI aka KGB.

In Cuba the Polecia has worked with the Communist handlers to steal peoples sons from their homes & put them into Military service.
Can you just see the faces of our Snowflakes when that starts happening right here in the US. :eek:

We are a long ways off from Cuba you see there most everyone had their hands out & believed the lies the Communist fed them.
Here in the US we have many more people wanting freedom more & will not just settle for FREE for their right's & liberties.

IMHO it will be heavy lift to just Hijack us without some forms of resistance. So RESIST when U can!!

DPM

Well-Known Fanatic
I hope the cuban people wanting freedom and liberty have the tenacity to do it ! Castro has had 60 + years to indoctrinate there society . As the Middle East dwellers have found , sticks and rocks are a poor substitute for the AK 47 . I new a man that came here in the late 70,s and he had a cousin brought over for a visit , upon his first trip to the grocery store the cousin ran out to the car for his camera to take pictures of all the food ! so the relatives could see ! [ pitiful ] . At that time he told me the government ration was 1 pair of poor quality shoes , 2 pair of grey pants, 4 t shirts for a year !!! If you were on the food list and there was at least 4 people in the house you were issued 1 live chicken per month [ HOW IS THAT GOVERMENT WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU TASTING NOW ! ]

Latest posts