Last warning!

Fred_G

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
If you watch liberals for a while, you will notice that if liberalism is left to follow its own logic, it is like a snake eating its own tail.

Kinda like sex and race can be "fluid" until one race decides that is racist... and they won't tolerate it. :cool:

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
CE said:
Some say they don't believe in God. I don't believe there is a single human being that really doesn't believe in God. They know He is real. They just don't want to acknowledge Him because then they have to admit that sin is real. It's just another form of rebellion to deny God.

In Combat there are no Fox hole Atheist my O'l Man used to say. :oops:
I believe even a Leftist will start praying when the metal starts flying in their direction.

The best way to make sure God doe's not remember your name. Just forget God is your Lord & savior & you will be damned to
be without your God. Nothingness but darkness & the realization you will be alone for Eternity without your Lord.

Hell, well being without your Father for Eternity is the worst thing I can imagine yet it's all in the Holy Bible far all to read &
understand. Every single person can make up their own mind,it's that easy we send ourselves to Heaven or Hell. ;)

PhilaPop

Well-Known Fanatic
Yesterday I sent out some political jokes, nothing harming, nothing threatening, no curse words, just funny stuff about Demoncrats and Mr Alzheimer. The first one went out, but all the slides were empty! I looked in my SENT folder and the copy there also had blank slides.

Ok, so I still wanted to send out some funnies so I sent out a different email w/ similar jokes. Now, nothing was in my SENT folder so the email was totally gone!

I have even stopped using the word "GxN" in emails, I use "piece" or "1911" instead. BTW, I am a retired geek and I've been sending out emails since the mid-1980s, before some of you were born, and I think I have some idea what I'm doing. This isn't just paranoia, this is real. It's fairly easy to scan every email that goes out based on certain words, and I'm not sure "GxN" for example is on their list.

So be careful my friends...

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
CE said:
Some say they don't believe in God. I don't believe there is a single human being that really doesn't believe in God. They know He is real. They just don't want to acknowledge Him because then they have to admit that sin is real. It's just another form of rebellion to deny God.

In Combat there are no Fox hole Atheist my O'l Man used to say. :oops:
I believe even a Leftist will start praying when the metal starts flying in their direction.

The best way to make sure God doe's not remember your name. Just forget God is your Lord & savior & you will be damned to
be without your God. Nothingness but darkness & the realization you will be alone for Eternity without your Lord.

Hell, well being without your Father for Eternity is the worst thing I can imagine yet it's all in the Holy Bible far all to read &
understand. Every single person can make up their own mind,it's that easy we send ourselves to Heaven or Hell. ;)
My wife's mother , God rest her soul , was a nurse in a nursing home . She always said there were no eleventh hour atheists .

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Yesterday I sent out some political jokes, nothing harming, nothing threatening, no curse words, just funny stuff about Demoncrats and Mr Alzheimer. The first one went out, but all the slides were empty! I looked in my SENT folder and the copy there also had blank slides.

Ok, so I still wanted to send out some funnies so I sent out a different email w/ similar jokes. Now, nothing was in my SENT folder so the email was totally gone!

I have even stopped using the word "GxN" in emails, I use "piece" or "1911" instead. BTW, I am a retired geek and I've been sending out emails since the mid-1980s, before some of you were born, and I think I have some idea what I'm doing. This isn't just paranoia, this is real. It's fairly easy to scan every email that goes out based on certain words, and I'm not sure "GxN" for example is on their list.

So be careful my friends...
What e-mail service do you use Pop?

switchback

Well-Known Fanatic
when polled, most everyone believes in God (maybe not the LORD of our Bible) and amazingly most believe they will go to heaven. Why? Because they are "good people". This is not biblical at all, none get to spend eternity with our Lord because they were "good". "Faith and Belief in God thru Jesus our Christ and saved by Grace not by works lest none shall be able to boast".
This is the only road to Redemption

Most in the world also belief all roads lead to heaven. And ultimately any belief qualifies one, except those "they" deem evil, of course.

I want Jesus to intercede on my behalf and say "this one is mine, well done my son".

Not one deserves to be with the Holy God, not one. Only thru belief and the Grace of our Holy God. No way to earn your way, thru works or being good.

I thank God for His plan of Salvation thru His Son Jesus, 2nd person of the Holy Trinity.

May our Father bless each and every one of you and your families. and may God bless the USA.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
when polled, most everyone believes in God (maybe not the LORD of our Bible) and amazingly most believe they will go to heaven. Why? Because they are "good people". This is not biblical at all, none get to spend eternity with our Lord because they were "good". "Faith and Belief in God thru Jesus our Christ and saved by Grace not by works lest none shall be able to boast".

Most in the world also belief all roads lead to heaven. And ultimately any belief qualifies one, except those "they" deem evil, of course.

I want Jesus to intercede on my behalf and say "this one is mine, well done my son".

Not one deserves to be with the Holy God, not one. Only thru belief and the Grace of our Holy God. No way to earn your way, thru works or being good.

I thank God for His plan of Salvation thru His Son Jesus, 2nd person of the Holy Trinity.

May our Father bless each and every one of you and your families. and may God bless the USA.
Very nicely said.

BillBro68

Well-Known Fanatic

And look at how many churches of God are deceiving their congregations into believing that very thing. I wonder what Jesus would have to say to those churches today. He "graded" the churches once and only one I believe had a passing grade.
The door is tall and wide yet few will find it.

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
I think (you know that's a bad idea) from this point forward I want to be called when addressed by anyone (EXCEPT 1911Fanatics)..."My Liege"..."Your Royal Highness"...and if SHTF address me as "WarLord"...using those titles in front of my name will keep my "panties from bunching up"....ya'll know we can nit-pik soft people all day long with their own tools.
Copied from Warrior Poet Society: There's a sobering quote by an author named Michael Hopf: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." That's brilliantly said, and startlingly true.

Pappy

Well-Known Fanatic
with sections for other pistols and AR15's
how is this is a dedicated 1911 forum.?

Skip

Fanatic
I heard that message quite a while ago. Yes, the FBI already knows me well. They've had my prints over & over since I was 19 yrs. old. So doe's the NSA, etc.. ,etc.. So what. That just proves I'm a Genuine, Honest American Citizen in good standing. Can everyone on Capital Hill say that?
Amen, brother.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
with sections for other pistols and AR15's
how is this is a dedicated 1911 forum.?

Ya know I think even a dedicated 1911 Fanatic can own & shoot, plus talk about a Shotgun or a rifle without seeing their souls evaporate LOL.
@Blackbeard designed 1911 Fanatics back in 18, & it has stood the test of time so far.

Would you really like to be part of a forum lazer focused on Copper tires for your car only. Count me out that sounds too boreing
for me to waste my time over. Naw I like a forum, a Gun Forum where we can talk about Firearms, ammunition, Holsters, M1As AR15s
Mossberg, Remington Barrett light 50 & Cars & Bikes etc.

Could you please be more specific in you question, & what you would like to see us talking about?

PanHandlerFL

Well-Known Fanatic
Ya know I think even a dedicated 1911 Fanatic can own & shoot, plus talk about a Shotgun or a rifle without seeing their souls evaporate LOL.
@Blackbeard designed 1911 Fanatics back in 18, & it has stood the test of time so far.

Would you really like to be part of a forum lazer focused on Copper tires for your car only. Count me out that sounds too boreing
for me to waste my time over. Naw I like a forum, a Gun Forum where we can talk about Firearms, ammunition, Holsters, M1As AR15s

Could you please be more specific in you question, & what you would like to see us talking about?

My wife says it's called "Multi-Tasking" and that some guys are slowly getting better at it... other guys not so much. The Battery Store...also sells golf carts lol.

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic
Gentlemen,

It's time to say enough is enough. This is a gun enthusiast's discussion forum dedicated to 1911s, not a right-wing political talk or an armed revolt forum. Some of you are starting to say things that would likely get the FBI interested in knowing who you are. We do not allow that kind of talk on here, and if it continues we're simply going to start banning people, no matter who you are or how long you've been here. Stop it.

Whoo Hoo what a warning to the 1911forums members to shut the F up, or else the FBI will get you. Notice the Commie said Right wing not Left wing Commies.

We do not allow that kind of talk here. Who does this Dick think he is, God almighty? This is a so called member not a Mod just think about that for a moment.
I'll bet this ass hat would turn you into the Commies for speaking your mind.
Spoken like a true obiden supporter...Semper Fi God & Country...

Pierre

Well-Known Fanatic

OK let's get biden a tricycle & maybe he can leave the country...oh cooper tires on the tricycle.

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
""""Gentlemen,

It's time to say enough is enough. This is a gun enthusiast's discussion forum dedicated to 1911s, not a right-wing political talk or an armed revolt forum. Some of you are starting to say things that would likely get the FBI interested in knowing who you are. We do not allow that kind of talk on here, and if it continues we're simply going to start banning people, no matter who you are or how long you've been here. Stop it.

Whoo Hoo what a warning to the 1911forums members to shut the F up, or else the FBI will get you. Notice the Commie said Right wing not Left wing Commies.

We do not allow that kind of talk here. Who does this Dick think he is, God almighty? This is a so called member not a Mod just think about that for a moment.
I'll bet this ass hat would turn you into the Commies for speaking your mind."""""""

Not sure where this came from (in red) originally or who posted it but unless it came from Blackbeard……

**** YOU and the FBI

I'm tired of this panty waste **** and if YOU don't like our conversations….you leave!!! No matter who you are or how long you've been here! This is a free country and we are allowed FREE SPEACH even if the truth hurts and especially when don't like it. The US Supreme Court says so. You don't get to cancel us because your feelings are hurt.

Last edited:

Latest posts