Last warning!

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
I think (you know that's a bad idea) from this point forward I want to be called when addressed by anyone (EXCEPT 1911Fanatics)..."My Liege"..."Your Royal Highness"...and if SHTF address me as "WarLord"...using those titles in front of my name will keep my "panties from bunching up"....ya'll know we can nit-pik soft people all day long with their own tools.
Copied from Warrior Poet Society: There's a sobering quote by an author named Michael Hopf: "Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times." That's brilliantly said, and startlingly true.
I want to be known as WAWM . Or , Mike will do .

Vin

Well-Known Fanatic
I myself enjoyed reading, discussing and mostly just shooting 1911's. I would rather not deal with politics. I definitely understand everyone's anger about the state of the country. If I see a discussion about 1911's , I'll read it . I usually pass on the political discussions but I feel they have a right to talk about it.There's no need to talk about banning anyone, I believe it's called free speech, even if the FBI or what ever alphabet organization doesn't like it.

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I myself enjoyed reading, discussing and mostly just shooting 1911's. I would rather not deal with politics. I definitely understand everyone's anger about the state of the country. If I see a discussion about 1911's , I'll read it . I usually pass on the political discussions but I feel they have a right to talk about. There's no need to talk about banning anyone, I believe it's called free speech, even if the FBI or what ever alphabet organization doesn't like it.
A REAL American attitude.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I myself enjoyed reading, discussing and mostly just shooting 1911's. I would rather not deal with politics. I definitely understand everyone's anger about the state of the country. If I see a discussion about 1911's , I'll read it . I usually pass on the political discussions but I feel they have a right to talk about. There's no need to talk about banning anyone, I believe it's called free speech, even if the FBI or what ever alphabet organization doesn't like it.
Everyone remember the good ol days when we talked everything but politics, & when we voted it felt like takin a big crap. :eek: Because everyone we voted for was a Crook & never had our backs. Yea the good ol days when Made In America meant the best stuff in the Whole damn World.. 762942-R1-21-22.jpg

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
Mel Gibson America GIF

So I want to be clear about a few things.
  • This place was designed as an internet monument to the 1911, and politics IMO will always come second to 1911 talk.
  • Illegal chatter, scams, racism, dangerous instructional speak isn't welcomed here.
  • Watch the cursing, as I do like to keep things PG13 around here.
  • As long as we remain civil, and straight with each other, life is good.

Being uncomfortable, is fine. Heck, I welcome it.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Mel Gibson America GIF

• This place was designed as an internet monument to the 1911, and politics IMO will always come second to 1911 talk.
  • Illegal chatter, scams, racism, dangerous instructional speak isn't welcomed here.

You're much appreciated. It's great to have a place like this one. It's run by a great American!

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
Mel Gibson America GIF

Apologies for the cursing! Truly I am but I do not apologize for my views.
I'm fed up getting it from every direction, I will continue to have the same stance but will do better with the civility for you.

spacelordmaster

Active Fanatic
Gentlemen,

It's time to say enough is enough. This is a gun enthusiast's discussion forum dedicated to 1911s, not a right-wing political talk or an armed revolt forum. Some of you are starting to say things that would likely get the FBI interested in knowing who you are. We do not allow that kind of talk on here, and if it continues we're simply going to start banning people, no matter who you are or how long you've been here. Stop it.

Whoo Hoo what a warning to the 1911forums members to shut the F up, or else the FBI will get you. Notice the Commie said Right wing not Left wing Commies.

We do not allow that kind of talk here. Who does this Dick think he is, God almighty? This is a so called member not a Mod just think about that for a moment.
I'll bet this ass hat would turn you into the Commies for speaking your mind.

Totally in agreement with you sir.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
F*c! the atf, fbi and any cops that had their fingers crossed when they took their oath.

this is America

and screw all sites that edit my words……are we not adults? Geez

"if there is to be a war let it be in my lifetime that my children will live in peace"

Reactions: Vin

Blackbeard

Administrator
Staff member
Fanatic Family
and screw all sites that edit my words……are we not adults? Geez

"if there is to be a war let it be in my lifetime that my children will live in peace"
Advertisers don't like to associate with content that curse, foul mouth etc...and why would they? They work hard to build a quality brand and it's their money to spend as they like. So there has to be a balance with what you say.

That said, I have implemented a feature that does censor when you are logged off, much like the ads show when you are logged off, and the censor is not present when logged in.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Advertisers don't like to associate with content that curse, foul mouth etc...and why would they? They work hard to build a quality brand and it's their money to spend as they like. So there has to be a balance with what you say.

That said, I have implemented a feature that does censor when you are logged off, much like the ads show when you are logged off, and the censor is not present when logged in.

I believe a man can censor his own foul mouth, as I will show.

Vin

Well-Known Fanatic
Everyone remember the good ol days when we talked everything but politics, & when we voted it felt like takin a big crap. :eek: Because everyone we voted for was a Crook & never had our backs. Yea the good ol days when Made In America meant the best stuff in the Whole damn World.. View attachment 8229
Nice car!

Latest posts