Last warning!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Gentlemen,

It's time to say enough is enough. This is a gun enthusiast's discussion forum dedicated to 1911s, not a right-wing political talk or an armed revolt forum. Some of you are starting to say things that would likely get the FBI interested in knowing who you are. We do not allow that kind of talk on here, and if it continues we're simply going to start banning people, no matter who you are or how long you've been here. Stop it.

Whoo Hoo what a warning to the 1911forums members to shut the F up, or else the FBI will get you. Notice the Commie said Right wing not Left wing Commies.

We do not allow that kind of talk here. Who does this Dick think he is, God almighty? This is a so called member not a Mod just think about that for a moment.
I'll bet this ass hat would turn you into the Commies for speaking your mind.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Gentlemen,

It's time to say enough is enough. This is a gun enthusiast's discussion forum dedicated to 1911s, not a right-wing political talk or an armed revolt forum. Some of you are starting to say things that would likely get the FBI interested in knowing who you are. We do not allow that kind of talk on here, and if it continues we're simply going to start banning people, no matter who you are or how long you've been here. Stop it.

Whoo Hoo what a warning to the 1911forums members to shut the F up, or else the FBI will get you. Notice the Commie said Right wing not Left wing Commies.

We do not allow that kind of talk here. Who does this Dick think he is, God almighty? This is a so called member not a Mod just think about that for a moment.
I'll bet this ass hat would turn you into the Commies for speaking your mind.
That's one reason that forum now sucks. Some of the people there do say some stupid things from time to time. I guess that's the nature of that place. There are much smarter people here. I know exactly the one that put that message out. He's a mini Totalitarian. He loves to ban people and close threads.

Last edited:

ButchA

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree... This is by far the best 1911 forum! Please everyone, let's keep it that way!

The others got a "little too big for their britches" as the saying goes, and got bought out by some Canadian ISP firm or whatever.

I don't come on here and bad mouth anyone or anything. I share the same common interests as you. I just happen to own an inexpensive Rock Island Armory 1911 .45 ACP and have custom made USCG Logo checkered grips on it. I'm a bit of an odd-ball, because I am right eye dominant, but when SHTF, I am a natural lefty.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
We're all adults . If one doesn't like what's being said , scroll on by . Don't say anything on the internet you don't want whole world to see , including our government . There's no doubt in my mind some alphabet organization monitors social media posts , including gun forums . I also believe they join forums and egg on certain conversations . I don't like censorship , simply because it leads to totalitarianism .

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
We're all adults . If one doesn't like what's being said , scroll on by . Don't say anything on the internet you don't want whole world to see , including our government . There's no doubt in my mind some alphabet organization monitors social media posts , including gun forums . I also believe they join forums and egg on certain conversations . I don't like censorship , simply because it leads to totalitarianism .
I'm pretty sure the gun forums are heavily monitored. What they'll find here is a good group of Americans discussing a wide range of gun related and non gun related topics in a sensible way. We're law abiding people who are rightfully concerned about our country. There's no bad mouthing each other and we help each other the best we can.

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I know exactly the one that put that message out. He's a mini Totalitarian. He loves to ban people and close threads.

Good thing his world is an electronic asshole & he lives in it, if not someone would break his puny nose for him in the real world. o_O
Little gestapo has a little power for the first time in his life, & he acts like Barny Fife from Mayberry LMAO.

Who needs those Commie forums any how? we have a real American forum here at the 1911 Fanatics Family.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Good thing his world is an electronic asshole & he lives in it, if not someone would break his puny nose for him in the real world. o_O
Little gestapo has a little power for the first time in his life, & he acts like Barny Fife from Mayberry LMAO.

Who needs those Commie forums any how? we have a real American forum here at the 1911 Fanatics Family.
Barney Fife didn't have a vindictive bone in his body . Don't disparage the good name of Barney Fife . LOL

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
I'm just happy we can talk and disagree like REAL American men and women (only two gender descriptions allowed)

This is truly a great place where I can come yo ***** about liberals but would never do what I've been dealing with this week and call for those with different beliefs to be executed just because they support someone I don't!!

Supporting the opposition is NOT a reason for a death sentence (but actual treason is) but that is exactly how the leftist think. The bad part is that person is not an extreme leftist and is actually pretty mild but is a diehard democrat, whereas someone from the right wouldn't get to that thought process until you get to the mostest super extreme of flock!!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
I'm just happy we can talk and disagree like REAL American men and women (only two gender descriptions allowed)

This is truly a great place where I can come yo ***** about liberals but would never do what I've been dealing with this week and call for those with different beliefs to be executed just because they support someone I don't!!

Supporting the opposition is NOT a reason for a death sentence (but actual treason is) but that is exactly how the leftist think. The bad part is that person is not an extreme leftist and is actually pretty mild but is a diehard democrat, whereas someone from the right wouldn't get to that thought process until you get to the mostest super extreme of flock!!
This is a great place and although I have never met you guys, I consider us a group of brothers. A disagreement is really a rare thing here. We live in stressful times and do a good job of being sounding boards for each other. You should be commended for standing up to what you've dealt with this week. Good job. I'm proud of you for not just letting it go.

Last edited:

Babboonbobo

Well-Known Fanatic
T

This is a great place and although I have never met you guys, I consider us a group of brothers. A disagreement is really a rare thing here. We live in stressful times and do a good job of being sounding boards for each other. You should be commended for standing up to what you've dealt with this week. Good job. I'm proud of you for not just letting it go.
Thank you, we all have a line and that apparently was mine. I'm done being nice and playing by our take the high road rules. They don't and we should not either!

Mike A1

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
This is a great place and although I have never met you guys, I consider us a group of brothers.
Odd how life plays out, here we are some banned, some came of there own free will.
We found a place to crawl out of the cold world & climb up into the sunlight where we can breathe & be free.

It's good to have you all as my friends ;) can't think right off where I would rather be these days.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
Odd how life plays out, here we are some banned, some came of there own free will.
We found a place to crawl out of the cold world & climb up into the sunlight where we can breathe & be free.

It's good to have you all as my friends ;) can't think right off where I would rather be these days.
Agreed buddy. I spend quite a bit of my small amount of downtime right here. Talking with a group of like minded freedom lovers is a great way to wind down.

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

I don't think we have to worry about more than 2 gender descriptions here. It will be a cold day in hell when I would ever recognize anything other than the 2 God created to begin with. I'm sure everyone here feels the same way.

If you put everything these liberal, progressive idiots claim to believe in into perspective, it's easy to see that they are simply devils rebelling against God. What a stupid thing to do. It amounts to reserving a place in hell.

Some say they don't believe in God. I don't believe there is a single human being that really doesn't believe in God. They know He is real. They just don't want to acknowledge Him because then they have to admit that sin is real. It's just another form of rebellion to deny God.

Latest posts