Jokes and funny memes.......

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
That's ok....so does he.
No he does not! EVER!!

He knows who he works for.

mcconnel at all times represents the ccp. He is a communist chinese bought and paid for traitor

like many alleged "representatives" he does NOTHING that is not in the interest of china.

why doesn't anyone ever mention his termite wife and chinese ccp shipping magnate father in law?…….and what the HELL was Trump thinking when he appointed her (mcconnels wife) a payoff as secretary of transportation???????

SHOW ME ANYTHING mcconnel, feinstein, shumer, pelosi, shiff, and a hundred more alleged "representatives" have done that benefitted the U.S. over china. NAME.ONE. THING?

you think all this gun control is for AMERICANS SAFETY? Or to pave the road to invasion and takeover?

THESE TRAITORS TAKE MONEY TO UNDERMINE AMERICA. They know EXACTLY what they are doing

Last edited:

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family
No he does not! EVER!!

He knows who he works for.

mcconnel at all times represents the ccp. He is a communist chinese bought and paid for traitor

like many alleged "representatives" he does NOTHING that is not in the interest of china.

why doesn't anyone ever mention his termite wife and chinese ccp shipping magnate father in law?…….and what the HELL was Trump thinking when he appointed her (mcconnels wife) a payoff as secretary of transportation???????

SHOW ME ANYTHING mcconnel, feinstein, shumer, pelosi, shiff, and a hundred more alleged "representatives" have done that benefitted the U.S. over china. NAME.ONE. THING?

you think all this gun control is for AMERICANS SAFETY? Or to pave the road to invasion and takeover?

THESE TRAITORS TAKE MONEY TO UNDERMINE AMERICA. They know EXACTLY what they are doing
I think Bob and I fully agree with everything you said here. I took Bob's comment as being an acknowledgement that McConnell certainly doesn't serve our interest. He was, after all, reacting to the meme and could probably repeat exactly your judgment of McConnell as his own observation. I know I can.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
I think Bob and I fully agree with everything you said here. I took Bob's comment as being an acknowledgement that McConnell certainly doesn't serve our interest. He was, after all, reacting to the meme and could probably repeat exactly your judgment of McConnell as his own observation. I know I can.
I Apologize for flipping the switch to "on".

In all honesty there is just no polite way to downplay the damage these "representatives" are doing ……….to the abject peril they are creating for my grandchildren and so I have a knee jerk response to taking all this TREASON mildly……but that is my own personal problem and I am sorry to stray from the jokes and memes……I'll try to be better.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Thank you CE. I agree, but I figured John was just letting off steam. We all do it, or at least I know I do. No harm no foul, but I appreciate your input.

In all honesty there is just no polite way to downplay the damage these "representatives" are doing ……….to the abject peril they are creating for my grandchildren and so I have a knee jerk response to taking all this TREASON mildly……but that is my own personal problem and I am sorry to stray from the jokes and memes……I'll try to be better.
I agree with you John. Mitch the b*tch is a total ahole traitor, as are many others on both sides of the aisle. I know that at times my sarcasm does get missed, lol. It's all good, as we are truly on the same page, as is probably nearly if not all in this group. Death to tyrants!

CECannonJr

Well-Known Fanatic
Fanatic Family

As far as I'm concerned, you're one of us. A small number of us here are about as close-knit as we can be....on a forum anyway. I'm sure we would all help each other directly if the day comes that we would need to. We're spread out throughout the country, so we would at least fill each other in about any big event or observation....from California to Michigan to Indiana, Illinois, Louisiana, Ohio, the Carolinas, etc.

I appreciate your viewpoints. They are in line with everything I believe as a believer in God and our Constitution. We live in a perilous time. A network of like-minded gentlemen is valuable.

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
1678564629893-png.1225376

Latest posts