Jokes and funny memes.......

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
and democrats approve.
And not just Democrats either, a LOT of rinos do to. I wish those bastards would just admit that they are really democrats, so people would hopefully make wiser/better choice's . But alas, I fear that will never happen. Too many vote for the letter behind these clowns name. This uniparty totally and fully SUCKS!

Dice

Fanatic
And not just Democrats either, a LOT of rinos do to. I wish those bastards would just admit that they are really democrats, so people would hopefully make wiser/better choice's . But alas, I fear that will never happen. Too many vote for the letter behind these clowns name. This uniparty totally and fully SUCKS!
both parties are in bed together for their own survival. Donald Trump scared the crap out of these elite freeloaders and pilfers of our tax dollars when Americans voted for a business man to take on the swamp and the swamp swallowed him up with their lies and traitorous actions. Jan 6th was a swamp organized operation to make sure Trump was ruined as a candidate for office ever again. I hope they failed at this and I hope we see Trump in the Peoples house in 2024.

John Galt

Well-Known Fanatic
Every news story these days edits out the carnage AND posts a disclaimer "Some viewers may find this disturbing"

Is this America?

how about………"if you are a pathetic PU$$Y you may find this disturbing"……….go back to sesame st

When I see a headline (and hope to see the footage) of a robber/a$$hole being smoked the disclaimer should read "the following footage will be extremely satisfying"……..satisfying…….gratifying…….warm and fuzzy……..or alternatively….."tax slaves saved millions"

Latest posts