Jokes and funny memes.......

rmc51

Well-Known Fanatic
Another one gone too soon. :-(
Yep!
He was the reason that I watched Bonanza. When Hoss left in 72', I stopped watching.
I did not like Pernell Roberts, can't tell you why, I just didn't like him. 1644023973413.gif I was glad that he left in 65'. The show was better after he left.

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
Yep!
He was the reason that I watched Bonanza. When Hoss left in 72', I stopped watching. I did not like Pernell Roberts, can't tell you why, I just didn't like him. View attachment 24297
Pernell Roberts was a pompous ass, that's probably why you didn't like him. If I remember correctly he either wanted more money or a bigger part, it was something along those lines. I think later he played a doctor on some show in the 70's maybe. that didn't last either. Hummmm I wonder why?????

Mike Galway

Well-Known Fanatic
Pernell Roberts was a pompous ass, that's probably why you didn't like him. If I remember correctly he either wanted more money or a bigger part, it was something along those lines. I think later he played a doctor on some show in the 70's maybe. that didn't last either. Hummmm I wonder why?????
Didn't he end up on Trapper John M.D.?