Jokes and funny memes.......

Bob Lee

Well-Known Fanatic
I don't think that it is, no one likes guns at the party. I am running into gun people everywhere. The bank, the drug store, the post office even the tire shop. They have front plates on their cars, t-shirts, etc. My concern is, that they are telling to many that they are gun people. I like it, but when you pull into the parking lot and see two-six cars with a AR front plate, or a sticker on the back window or bumper, that starts to concern me a little(to much info).

I don't know if it is a Florida thing or if it is going on all over the country.
I agree. I have nothing on my vehicle regarding gun related things. I have a few 9Line tee shirts I wear quite often, however I generally wear them under another shirt unless I'm in a gun friendly atmosphere. One of my favorites says in 1775 they came for our guns. We shot them. Complete with a skull wearing a tri corner hat.

TXPlt

Well-Known Fanatic
I agree. I have nothing on my vehicle regarding gun related things. I have a few 9Line tee shirts I wear quite often, however I generally wear them under another shirt unless I'm in a gun friendly atmosphere. One of my favorites says in 1775 they came for our guns. We shot them. Complete with a skull wearing a tri corner hat.
I have lots of 2A stuff. Which I like to wear.

But no decals on my car.

Too much equipment in there. No need to advertise and best to look like everyone else when parking.

Latest posts