How about those other auto's!

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
I have not fired WITH the brace, no. I'm sure my thoughts will be the same as yours :mrgreen:

tigerfan00

Well-Known Fanatic
I might be a fan boy

live8KK43L.jpg

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
New addition, Glock 20SF cerakoted FDE. Lone Wolf extended ported barrel. Tractiongrips.com grip panels (great stuff by the way)

gwmac

Well-Known Fanatic
Seems to be a lot of interest in the P320 lately. I'd be interested in your assesment and a range report.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Gen 4 Glock 34 (9mm competition, long slide)
Phantom adjustable trigger in silver/red
ZEV trigger springs
TruGlo TFO (tritium/fiber optic) sights - Yellow rear / Green front
Titanium pin kit
Vickers Tactical slide release
Jentra titanium Extended slide lock lever
Polished aluminum extended mag release
Aluminum magwell
Grip reduction and stipple package from Calvin @ Weapon Worx
Kryptek Typhon cerakote by Weapon Worx as well

Enjoy:

Tedge

Well-Known Fanatic
gwmac said:
Seems to be a lot of interest in the P320 lately. I'd be interested in your assesment and a range report.
Sorry this took so long. Haven't checked this forum in forever.

I love it. Not that I have a huge collection or anything, but this is by far my favorite. The trigger is awesome. No issues so far, but it's only been a few hundred rounds. It's comfortable in the hand. People always bring up the bore axis on a Sig, but I never notice. It falls right back on target. I looked over the VP9 and PPQ because they didn't offer a compact at that time. I would still like to try them out though.

If there's anything specific you want to know or want to see it compared to a few other guns in pictures just ask.

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
Well, I really blew my gun fund this time......but couldn't say no to these two. Both of which will probably never leave my collection. They have not arrived yet, so I'm using seller's pics, but I had to share with someone because I'm so freaking excited.

First up is a nearly new (notice the idiot mark on the frame by the slide lock. I can fix this thankfully) Kimber Eclipse Pro II from the Kimber Custom Shop....I've always wanted this gun in this length and finally found one.

Next up is one of my unicorn guns, already modified very tastefully to exactly how I would modify it.

It is an EAA (European American Armory is the importer, gun is made by Tanfoglio in Italy....AMAZING GUNS) Witness STOCK II in 10mm. Has Henning comp magwell, flat trigger, guide rod, and some Tanfoglio aluminum grip panels.

This is a STUNNING gun, and shoots just as good as it looks......

fordnut

Well-Known Fanatic
You know that the Kimber is one of only 400 that were made. I have one just like it and there is no way I will ever part with it.

Kimber made 5000 of these as a test to see if they would sell. That is why they were made in the Custom Shop. They also came with the ambi saftey....Out of the total, there was only 400 4" guns.

I hope you never get rid of it...mine is my best shooter.

Steve

PapaBear

Well-Known Fanatic
fordnut said:
You know that the Kimber is one of only 400 that were made. I have one just like it and there is no way I will ever part with it.

Kimber made 5000 of these as a test to see if they would sell. That is why they were made in the Custom Shop. They also came with the ambi saftey....Out of the total, there was only 400 4" guns.

I hope you never get rid of it...mine is my best shooter.

Steve

I did not know that! Thanks for the info. If she shoots as good as she looks, it won't ever leave my collection.....

Latest posts